[Rumor] The Newest X Phone Rumor Suggests it Will Come in 20 or More Color Options

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-logo-2_preview.jpg

Here's an X Phone rumor we missed just yesterday. Apparently the new Moto device will be customizable as first reported, but it won't be the hardware that is customizable, just the color. According to the latest scuttlebutt, you will be able to order the X Phone and choose from over 20 different colors for the device. That's it for this X Phone rumor. No more meat than that, so it wasn't really too disappointing that it is a day late.

What do you think? Is the color of your device just as important as the features and functions?

Source: PhoneArena

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
The color is a nice feature to customize, could keep people from getting a case just to be unique... but I hope the customization options will be more than just the cover, like the earlier rumors of hardware...

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
This makes me think that there won't be a removable battery or sd. If the back were removable then you'd probably hear about 3rd parties getting in on the action and making aftermarket color snap on pieces, but we're not. I can see a 20 color choice each for bezel color, edge/button colors, and back color. That way they can tout having eleventy-thousand color combinations available for a unique phone experience, blah, blah , blah.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was hoping for hardware customization.

Sent from the Nexus Galaxy.