[Rumor] Supposedly Leaked Screenshot Pegs Verizon Galaxy Note II for Nov 29 Release

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
note-2-launch-verizon.jpeg

According to the above screenshot that was supposedly leaked from a Verizon insider, the Samsung Galaxy Note II on Big Red's network will officially release on November 29th. Pre-orders for Verizon's version are already available, and are scheduled to ship on or around November 27th. This would seem to confirm that this internal doc from Verizon is legit. If this info is correct, then Verizon users just have to wait exactly one month to get their hands on the GNote2.

Source: Note2Forum via UnWiredView

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Vzw apparently thinks that if you have the best network, it should also be the slowest at rolling devices out....they probably need more time to stuff bloat inside the device...

I sure hope that the unlock/debloat code rumor is true....

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'm sure it has to do with riding out their new RAZR HD line as long as possible.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if "global at launch" means that I can only carry it overseas and pay Verizon's BOHICA fees to use my phone or can I slap a prepaid local SIM card in it overseas and use it for a reasonable price?

delcopa

Reaction score
Vzw apparently thinks that if you have the best network, it should also be the slowest at rolling devices out....they probably need more time to stuff bloat inside the device...

I sure hope that the unlock/debloat code rumor is true....

Lets hope they don't brand the S pen with their logo like the home button :)