[Rumor] Smaller Version of the HTC One, the HTC M4 Likely to Launch in June

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-M4-pa.jpg

Here's one we didn't quite get to yesterday. New intel suggests HTC is planning to launch a mid-range and smaller version of the HTC One in June of this year. The device, tentatively called the HTC M4 will supposedly have similar specs to the HTC One, but instead will have a smaller form factor with a 4.3-Inch display. Here are the other specs the leak suggested,
  • Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
  • LTE connectivity
  • 4.3 inch HD (1280 x 720) display
  • Dual-core processor
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 16GB of internal memory
  • 1,700 mAh battery
As you can see above, we also have a leaked pic of the device to go along with the intel. The pic looks very authentic, so we suspect this rumor is likely true. How many of you guys prefer a smaller device to the 5-inch phablets that have become the "norm" these days?

Source: PhoneArena

Javaknight

Reaction score
I thought they were trying to simplify their product line. so now we are back to the One X and the One S? Either way I hope Verizon gets these phones!!!

jspradling7

Reaction score
I'm one of the folks that thinks it's a great idea to keep a steady stream of up to date 4.3" devices coming out. In an active environment it's just a lot easier to carry and use a smaller device especially with your off hand.