[RUMOR] Samsung to launch Nexus 2 November 8th.

mtavenger55

Reaction score
Sounds interesting any leaked pics out there of it? I might want it just because it has Gingerbread lol.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
3 blogs just annouced Nov 11th. It is very similar to a Galaxy S phone with a FF and Stock Gingerbread.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't believe gingerbread is out in a few weeks and we haven't sniffed a rom, not even a release candidate.

dinamael

Reaction score
If it's 4G and the other specs (CPU, GPU, memory) are solid, then sounds great. Otherwise, we'll see what else comes out for the holidays. Should be an awesome end of the year for Android devices. My Droid 1 feels absolutely antiquated these days! Though, in all honestly, it's been super reliable and fun, it's just a bit slow with Flash is my only complaint.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
From Gizmodo on source that has used it.

“It’s black and shiny, built with glossy plastic. Up close, though, it’s “got this curve to it.” While the screen, which our source thinks is the same 4-inch AMOLED affair from the Galaxy series, is flat, the front is “sort of concave” with hard edges. And the back is curved. The tapering makes it feel thinner than Galaxy S, though it might be about the same thickness. “It feels really similar to the Galaxy S in a lot ways.”

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Maybe Google saw the Nexus One failed overall to the general public by the way it was sold. So maybe they will go to Americas biggest service this time around?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sranger

Reaction score
No way Verizon will let a truly open phone on their network again.... All new Androind phones will have to be locked down and VCrapware laden....

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
No way Verizon will let a truly open phone on their network again.... All new Androind phones will have to be locked down and VCrapware laden....

Why is that? How does an open phone hurt Verizon? I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm just curious as to your reasoning, regarding the Nexus 2.

-Mike