[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy S IV Already Rumored for MWC in February 2013

52brandon

Reaction score
And people b**** about Motorola releasing too many devices too soon
lol. I don't see the point in *****ing about any of it. The more stuff they put out, the faster they're advancing. I look at it all as a good sign. I'm really looking forward to seeing Samsung put out their flexible screen... that's really got my interest piqued

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol. I don't see the point in *****ing about any of it. The more stuff they put out, the faster they're advancing. I look at it all as a good sign. I'm really looking forward to seeing Samsung put out their flexible screen... that's really got my interest piqued

rubber band phone?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
engadget said the rumors are fake... I had a feeling they were... I'm sure they'll stick with the one release per year or so like they been doing and the same for the phablets

geoff5093

Reaction score
I don't see them doing this, it only leaves a 0.5" difference between the GS4 and Note 2. The GS series shouldn't be any larger than it is now.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
imma just wait for facts and samsung is pretty good at holding details back till late which is good... less speculation more facts

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
imma just wait for facts and samsung is pretty good at holding details back till late which is good... less speculation more facts

Not really we knew everything about the Note 2 for a month before it was announced

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really we knew everything about the Note 2 for a month before it was announced

everything? we didn't even know what carriers would have it. .. just assumptions

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score

Agreed. We knew it would have an HD Super AMOLED Plus unbreakable bezelless screen with a 2.0GHZ quad-core Exynos processor.

Wait. Never mind.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed. We knew it would have an HD Super AMOLED Plus unbreakable bezelless screen with a 2.0GHZ quad-core Exynos processor.

Wait. Never mind.
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg