[RUMOR] Samsung Galaxy S 3 Launch Details

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
It'll be the "Phone of the Year!" ... for the summer months. Then once the Fighter comes out, it'll claim that spot... I'm glad they've slowed down new releases tho. I'd definitely be diggin this if it's on VZW and it comes with that "bezel-less" face some rumors were saying a while ago. If it doesn't, I'll just wait to see whats out at my upgrade next April.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just sitting back wondering what to upgrade to

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. Trying to decide between galaxy 3 and note/journal. I hope verizon gives me the chance to have to make the decision.

Those are my two choices too. My upgrade is ready and I'm getting impatient.

2ns

Reaction score
Yeah, the wait is killing me. I'm not hearing any more about the note/journal coming to verizon though. I would like for them both come the same day so i don't end up choosing by default.

HNettles

Reaction score
I have been eligible for an upgrade for more than 4 months. But I haven't seen anything yet that inspires me to take the plunge. I am presently using a Droid X, and I don't download enough to be all that impressed with 4g. I would really, really like a bigger screen, if the Note were available on Verizon I would probably jump to that.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I have been eligible for an upgrade for more than 4 months. But I haven't seen anything yet that inspires me to take the plunge. I am presently using a Droid X, and I don't download enough to be all that impressed with 4g. I would really, really like a bigger screen, if the Note were available on Verizon I would probably jump to that.
You get better service with 4G as well, so even if you don't download a lot it's a good thing to have.