[RUMOR] Samsung Galaxy S 3 Hardware is Finalized

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
sgs3final.png

According to tipster Eldar Murtazin, the most highly anticipated smartphone of 2012 has been finalized. The smartphone is so highly anticipated that even the carriers and retailers are getting in on it early. Eldar claims that preorders of the SGSIII from the carriers/retailers is the highest seen for any of the Galaxy S series of smartphones. Besides the ceramic casing, the other premium rumored features include: a slender 7mm body packing the Quad-Core Exynos powering a 4.8" HD screen. Last but not least, Eldar says the device should hit the market in June. Will this phone live up to the hype? We are betting it will. Who's in the market fo this beast?

Via: Twitter

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this one turns out to be true, it looks pretty impressive, although I think a 4.8" screen is really pushing the limits of convenience, (and the ability to be called a phone). Also, June still seems a bit soon for a release date. I would rather see them put it off until the fall and get a bit more mileage out of the SGS2 and G-Nex.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this one turns out to be true, it looks pretty impressive, although I think a 4.8" screen is really pushing the limits of convenience, (and the ability to be called a phone).

Not sure what you're talkin' about...

mzl.ygstauoy.480x480-75.jpg

;)

rowdyguy124

Reaction score
My GNex will keep me happy for the next year and a half. But those who are due for an upgrade will certainly give this phone a look over.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
The sg3 is definitely on my list, samsung is the strongest manufacturer by far right now.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great hardware if true. But I'd prefer a quad core tablet over a quad core phone.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have 2 upgrades coming up in 2 months .. i am purchasing razr max with them and then 2 more upgrade in oct i may think about purchasing these .. ( i have 5 lines) my wife and I are only ones on smart phones everyone else gets dumb phones i buy off ebay when one dies ,,,

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this one turns out to be true, it looks pretty impressive, although I think a 4.8" screen is really pushing the limits of convenience, (and the ability to be called a phone). Also, June still seems a bit soon for a release date. I would rather see them put it off until the fall and get a bit more mileage out of the SGS2 and G-Nex.

i think that is the perfect size up to 5 is pocketable ..

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
EXYNOS, nuff said. :in love: This thing is gonna be a beast.

77Pat

Reaction score
Definitely interested. I have an upgrade due in July so this would be good timing. Although I would probably wait a little bit to see what bugs pop up. My main concern right now would be battery life.

JoeeDB

Reaction score
Yeah but remember less bezel on this phone also. Not a huge difference but every little bit helps.