[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Supposedly Confirmed with 6" Glass, NOT Flexible OLED

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 14, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,785
    [​IMG]

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been one of those roller-coaster style headliners for some time. One moment it is scheduled to debut with Samsung's new flexible OLED technology, and the next it isn't, then it's back on again, ad infinitum. Today the pendulum swings back to the "not" category. According to the latest intel, the Samsung Galaxy S3 (pictured above from a previous leak - although this pic has nothing to do with this story) is already in manufacturing and will NOT be coming with the flexible OLED, but instead has a traditional glass display. This source also supposedly confirmed the device will come in with a behemoth 6-inch display. Here's a quote with a few additional details,

What do you guys think? Do you care if it comes with a flexible screen or not?

Source: TalkAndroid

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  2. djsiva

djsiva Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Pic is sooooooo fake... :) Look at that bezel at the bottom. There's no way they're going up to 6" and leaving that bezel. I think this ended up being a Chinese phone or something.

3. kodiak799

kodiak799 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +296
    Any phone that does not fit comfortably into a standard pocket is too big.

I think my preference probably tops out at 5", and only if there's minimal bezel.

4. bigdad63

bigdad63 Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Hopefully they seriously minimize the bezel to go wider instead of long and narrow. Hopefully they do high quality front facing speakers.hopefully they fix the bug that is causing lag with many galaxy s fours before they launch it. and hopefully they give the camera some good low light shooting so that it doesn't get embarrassed by the Lumia cameras and the HTC One .if they can do all of this then they will get my money. Otherwise I will just continue to use my galaxy s3.

5. liftedplane

liftedplane Senior Member

Ratings:
    +141
    it's just to big... I love the note 2... love it... I cannot stand anything bigger, this is already to big for one handed use. unless they make the bezel smaller maybe, then maybe I'd be interested.

honestly if sony came out with a device that has a stylus I'd jump in a heartbeat

6. bigdad63

bigdad63 Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Sony looks like they make a good product, but I would never ever buy a phone with on screen buttons in their current form.

Search tags for this page
fake samsung galaxy note 2
glass note 3 phone

note 3

note 3 forum
samsung galaxy note 3
samsung galaxy note 3 forum
samsung galaxy note 3 glass display

samsung note 3 forum