Rumor Revisited: Moto Nexus/Droid 3?

bishoy

Reaction score
i doubt its real.... moto took out the d-pad and got positive feedback from the new keyboard (on the Droid2) so theres no reason to put it back on there.

and if moto doesnt have a front facing camera on the D3/ moto nexus, we are gunna have a problem

and moto said a while back that they were going to have unlocked boot loaders..... i hope its true

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
i doubt its real.... moto took out the d-pad and got positive feedback from the new keyboard (on the Droid2) so theres no reason to put it back on there.

and if moto doesnt have a front facing camera on the D3/ moto nexus, we are gunna have a problem

and moto said a while back that they were going to have unlocked boot loaders..... i hope its true

Actually that's not what they said. They said something about finding ways to work with developers, not that they're going to unlock the bootloader. It was probably just to get some good pr after the intern posted some stuff on the youtube comment.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

darkmatter

Reaction score

Actually that's not what they said. They said something about finding ways to work with developers, not that they're going to unlock the bootloader. It was probably just to get some good pr after the intern posted some stuff on the youtube comment.

I seem to recall them saying something about a google experience device.

hakaida

Reaction score

Me likely a lot. All I want is dual or quad core and vanilla android with no bootlocker with a 4" screen or larger that works on the new LTE network. Physical keyboard means nothing to me. But I must say that when a dual or quad core nexus phone comes out I might be tempted to ditch vzw. I'm jealous of my friends super amoled screens.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

They didn't. At least no where that I've seen. http://www.droid-life.com/2011/01/1...bootloaders-looks-to-partner-with-developers/

kptphalkon

Reaction score
My god I may be tempted to ditch my D2G for the D3 if things pan out in a goodly sort of way.

darkmatter

Reaction score
T

They didn't. At least no where that I've seen. http://www.droid-life.com/2011/01/1...bootloaders-looks-to-partner-with-developers/

Its possible they meant the xoom, I think I read it before the xoom was released, or announced to be stock android.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
TI OMAP in the Droid 3 makes this device phenominal. What's interesting is the claim of stock android.

This is something new with this device.

Droid--->ether--->this thread