1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rumor] Pricing Tipped for Best Buy's 9.7" Insignia Flex Tab: Nov. 11 for $239-$259

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Oct 17, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Just a few days ago we shared the official announcement that Best Buy would be launching their own 9.7-inch Android tablet called the Insignia Flex. Today we have a rumor regarding the pricing and availability of the device. According to the intel, the Insignia Flex will hit Best Buy store shelves on November 11th and cost somewhere between $239-$259. The source of this info is a report from Reuters, which typically has a good track record for reliability. Here's a quote with some more info,

If accurate, this price could be fairly competitive. Could Best Buy's tablet create any ripples any the Android market?

Source: AndroidTablets via Reuters
  2. N4UPD

N4UPD New Member

Specs remind me of my Lenovo S2109 9.7" ISP display with 1Ghz processor Ice Cream sandwich and probably 16 gig onboard storage. I got my S2109 on sale at Office Depot for $249 so price about the same while it was on sale. Regular price was $349.