[RUMOR] Motorola Solana

Rocky

Reaction score
21250d1291067609-rumor-motorola-solana-images.jpg

Well like all good things I always like a good rumor and I like to share them even more.

So, most of you are already aware of the Motorola Etna/Olympus sporting the Nvidia Tegra 2 that will be released early next year on AT&T and VZW. But have you heard about the Solana?

Xbernaut of HoFo (VERY VERY reliable source) has just sprung this new Motorola handset on everyone. For those of you who like sliders you will be VERY happy. I quote: "as for what you guys are talking about, Etna and Solana, they are nice units to and should do well like the X and D1 did in the beginning. 1 is the all touch and the other being a slider.it appealed to all users."

No specs or anything else was given on the handset, just that little bit of info. So there you have it! A mysterious Motorola handset gets a mention.

Stay tuned!!
ck
Hi,

Can't wait to hear more. I'd love to have a non-freezing, larger screen, QWERTY keyboard, faster Droid.

Subscribing to this thread.

Regards

kiy0shi

Reaction score
If the screen size for this is greater than 3.7 then I will so make it my next phone :). I've really been wanting a phone with a qwerty with a decently large screen. I just hope it comes out around the same time as the etna.

lenardroid

Reaction score
A super slider sounds fun to have I can't for the next year.Man we really are evolving.dancedroid

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
so at the moment all we know is that it is a etna with a keyboard and is on vzw
Verizon yes, Tegra 2 yes but anything beyond the processor is unknown

Darkseider

Reaction score
Well if this Solana is a 4" QWERTY slider version of the Olympus/Etna/T2 whatever then I am all in with smiles from ear to ear!

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Please, is there any way you guys can PLEASE not put 12 cameras all over the phone? I work in a... sensitive... area for the .gov people, and cameraphones are grounds for getting tossed. As it is, I pulled the lense out of my D1 and drilled the actual camera bits out, filled with JB Weld (nicely looking mind you) and then I was able to bring it into work. Droid Pro? Psh... No thanks. I just want one of the new phones to give me a possibility of upgrading from my D1, but nothing good is in the works now. That's not all bad though, I still love my D1.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so its still in hope mode..........

*hope mode = no specs, no pics, no facts, no confirmation, no dates, and no pics of it with a vzw label.

Well I "hope" it will be legit, be open, and get released.