[Rumor] Motorola & Google Working On a Project Called 'X Phone'

knighthonor

Reaction score
By the time this happens, Samsung and Apple are already way ahead of them, especially Apple and their cult followers:D, the S4 will sport a 1080p screen and faster quad core processor with a few new innovations, and Apple has always something up it's sleeve, like "litigating everyone to death, LOL".

dont underestimate what google and Motorola can do together this time around. Especially with Google rumored to be working on those Glasses Goggle project.

What I noticed was, the rumor of the Playstation 4 and the Xbox 720 having some kind of Argumented Reality glasses which leads me to believe this tech that was shown in Google's demo video of the Google Goggle is closer to reality than many people want to assume.

maybe this the phone to put it to full use.

cardinal82

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hope that it is the Droid 5 Nexus, and that it outpaces anything Apple or Samsung can produce for the next year. There's no reason with the resources Motorola has that it cannot produce the flagship Android phone that every other manufacturer wants to beat.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope that it is the Droid 5 Nexus, and that it outpaces anything Apple or Samsung can produce for the next year. There's no reason with the resources Motorola has that it cannot produce the flagship Android phone that every other manufacturer wants to beat.
Where would you like for me to send my offering because you just preached :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Omnipharious

Reaction score

Very well said bro! I totally agree with you.:hail: My coworkers keep laughing at me. Because I've always stayed loyal to Motorola, and I refuse to switch. While they've all switched to either Apple or Samsung. I have faith that Motorola will deliver a Superior Superphone:biggrin:

rochaeliseo

Reaction score
I'm ready for it and I'm ready to leave Verizon for it, which is another whole section why I'm tired of my GNex on Verizon. I hope Google will do their own carrier alongside the xPhone.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Very well said bro! I totally agree with you.:hail: My coworkers keep laughing at me. Because I've always stayed loyal to Motorola, and I refuse to switch. While they've all switched to either Apple or Samsung. I have faith that Motorola will deliver a Superior Superphone:biggrin:

Everyone I know drools over the battery life I get with my RAZR maxx!! I have faith! This proposed X phone may be a ways away but Google and moto combined will put out something truely ground breaking eventually! Mark my words its coming!!

djspy

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet my Maxx HD they're going make the bone headed move of low storage capacity and not a Maxx quality battery. In other words, what they always do (Google) have an awesome phone that gets crippled by a WTF? Decision.

knighthonor

Reaction score
but really, how can Google make a phone that stands out to the competition that other android phone makers still can use?

Iuvussac

Reaction score
Not sure that Motorolla and Google have enough production facilities to do super phone almost from scratch. Thou, hope they still will manage to do it.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure that Motorolla and Google have enough production facilities to do super phone almost from scratch. Thou, hope they still will manage to do it.

Google is a Mega billion dollar company... I'm sure they'll figure it out if they want to

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Google wants to push people toward the cloud, so the deal breaker for me will probably be lack of storage (micro-sd or otherwise).

I have a 64gig micro-SD card that seems to work pretty well with my Rezound, but none of the phones I've seen (new or otherwise) report to support it.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Google wants to push people toward the cloud, so the deal breaker for me will probably be lack of storage (micro-sd or otherwise).

I have a 64gig micro-SD card that seems to work pretty well with my Rezound, but none of the phones I've seen (new or otherwise) report to support it.

The note 2 supports 64 gig

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2