[Rumor] Moto X+1 will Supposedly have 5.2″ 1080p Display According to Leaked Image

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moto-Xplus1-leak.jpg

We are firmly categorizing this particular piece of intel as a rumor. The pic you see above is supposedly a leaked image for the Moto X+1, and it comes with the info that the device will have a 5.2-inch 1080p Display. While we don't doubt the possibility of this size display for the device, the picture looks shaky at best.

Of course, it's possible this rumor is accurate, so we felt it necessary to share. It would definitely be great news if it turns out to be true. On top of this, there is prior evidence suggesting this same possibility. Just last month, a device called the Motorola XT912A showed up in some leaked benchmarks and that device had a display with these characteristics.

One could add these two bits of intel together to conclude that the Moto X+1 will have the XT912A model number; however, it's also possible someone crafted this image based upon the previous intel. This would mean they can't corroborate each other because the second couldn't exist without the first.

Do you guys think the Moto X+1 will move up to this display size, and would you be glad it did?

Source: UnWiredView

jspradling7

Reaction score
Yeah, that pic looks pretty bad indeed. Anything is possible, but I would have guessed a 4.8 to 5" display.

It was rumored, way back when, that Moto was getting the last Nexus. Even though they didn't get it, the Moto X looks like it was their offering in the competition. No matter what display size it ends up with I hope the X+1 continues along the X trend.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Hope this is true. I think we all know that I will be preordering the Moto X+1 if it ever comes. HOWEVER...

...the Wall Street Journal just dropped word that they're shutting the Moto plant in Texas by the end of the year.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
...the Wall Street Journal just dropped word that they're shutting the Moto plant in Texas by the end of the year.

That is hilariously sad. What a debacle of a decision by Google.

Anyway, I'm anxiously awaiting for Lenovo to put the SD card back into Moto phones.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
So sad. So sad indeed. Just when you thought America would go back to building things again....SIKE!

Oh, and that's one bad photoshop.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

This has been confirmed to be the actual image of the new Moto X+1.

ForumRunner_20140531_141428.png

What do you guys think?

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
If the Moto X+1 comes with anything bigger than the 4.7 that the Moto X has now I am no longer interested. Not everybody wants a giant screen and high end specs. Let's see some love for people who want a smaller display and high end specs.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
That is hilariously sad. What a debacle of a decision by Google.

Anyway, I'm anxiously awaiting for Lenovo to put the SD card back into Moto phones.

Lenovo now owns Motorola (something I'm sure you know given the the last statement in your post). It was Lenovo's decision to close the plant in Texas, not Google's.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
If the Moto X+1 comes with anything bigger than the 4.7 that the Moto X has now I am no longer interested. Not everybody wants a giant screen and high end specs. Let's see some love for people who want a smaller display and high end specs.

+1 That's the main reason I chose the X over the One (M-7)

Sent from my Moto X

CPAaz

Reaction score

Amen brother!