[Rumor] Leaked Picture May Hint at a New Droid RAZR Phone

riko540

Reaction score
The RAZR would make for an interesting android phone. It would be the first flip phone for android that I know of, other than that prototype phone with 3 touch screens.

EFGantry

Reaction score
i don't think it would be flip. i think the RAZR name would be used as a means to recall Moto's cutting edge days. in other words, it would be called Droid RAZR because it's a sleek, sharp, futuristic device, not because it's a flip.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
This "leaked photo" stuff is starting to get stupid if you ask me. These aren't UFO's, stop being silly and just take a clear picture. That's my two cents that aren't even worth that much in today's economy. :)

I agree. And as already mentioned EXIF data is easily spoofed so definitely need a carton of salt for this one

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Grammar police? Lol

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

Haha well I was correcting my own mistake, so I was only policing myself. Had it been someone else I would have just been an innocent bystander.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
A flip Android phone? Eww. Don't think that's a good idea. Navigating on a touchscreen OS with a directional pad isn't a good idea. I mean, how could they put a touchscreen in that? It would be really awkward to hold since you'd have to give the top screen flip part some support with your hand. Didn't RIM try a flip Blackberry? I could be wrong, but I don't think that did too well either.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
A flip Android phone? Eww. Don't think that's a good idea. Navigating on a touchscreen OS with a directional pad isn't a good idea. I mean, how could they put a touchscreen in that? It would be really awkward to hold since you'd have to give the top screen flip part some support with your hand. Didn't RIM try a flip Blackberry? I could be wrong, but I don't think that did too well either.

oh I agree, I was just wondering since the Razr was a flip. Yes the blackberry flip was a huge failure.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
oh I agree, I was just wondering since the Razr was a flip. Yes the blackberry flip was a huge failure.
Unless of course, they changed the whole RAZR design. Maybe it will be an incredibly thin phone, so they just kept the RAZR name.

GBH2

Reaction score

No, it won;t be a flip phone. The little info we have is just that it will be a very thin ~4.3" phone. If they use the RAZR monicker it is just to denote slimness and futuristic styling. Although, it seems stupid to me to bring back a name that, today, has as many negative connotations as positive.

blacksoxing

Reaction score
I remember having a samsung phone, this was at least 10 years ago that had a front facing camera, was one of the first phones with a color screen. Cant remember the name of it or if it even had one, may have just been like SCH something... I thought it was so cool back then.

i had the same phone!!!!

If I remember, there were two versions of it. I had both. The camera could rotate from the back to the front via a lil turnstyle in the middle of the phone

Technology.....

JoeyJ

Reaction score
Make the top part of the flip one giant speaker

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
i had the same phone!!!!

If I remember, there were two versions of it. I had both. The camera could rotate from the back to the front via a lil turnstyle in the middle of the phone

Technology.....

lol yep there were 2 versions mine was the one with a camera in front and back.. the video wwas about as good as you see on real bad surveilance cameras.