[Rumor] Info Suggests Verizon May be Getting the Samsung Galaxy Note II

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
brief-mobile-leak-info-sgnote2-vzw.jpeg

This is news that pc747 brought us yesterday, but if you haven't seen it yet, you might be pretty excited by it. Apparently some insider intel indicates that Verizon will indeed be getting the Samsung Galaxy Note II. The above pic is supposedly taken from the Verizon version of the SCH-I605. This model will be the multi-carrier U.S. version of the phone. The source of this data said that the six biggest U.S. carriers will all get the device including: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Bell, and Sprint.

Additionally, this U.S. version is confirmed to include both the Exynos Quad-Core chip and 4G LTE, which means they solved all the technical hurdles. We are calling this rumor for now, but the intel seems pretty solid. The story comes from BriefMobile and they cited several different sources besides just the pic above as indicators that this was true. We will keep an eye on this and keep you posted.

Source: BriefMobile

Last edited:

Detonation

Reaction score
Not that it really matters but you may want to use a different word for "Intel" in the title, as that word is also shared with a big name technology company involved in smartphones.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not that it really matters but you may want to use a different word for "Intel" in the title, as that word is also shared with a big name technology company involved in smartphones.

When i first read the title i seriously thought Intel was dropping some serious dimes on Samsung. I was like "wtf does Intel know about the note 2, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have an atom soc."

Then I read the post rofl.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

LOL. Good point. Thanks. OP updated.