Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

xtor

Reaction score
Your right, but wouldn't apple sauce 8.0 be better, that's a blended apple

my razr's sharper then yours ™

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Wait.... wh..wh..what? *eyes beginning to well up*

Hey wait I meant you think it's real like the Easter Bunny. Of course the EB is real how else do you think you get your basket with the eggs and candy?

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kinda sucks that this even made the Forum News page. Wish you guys would pull it off so others do not have to deal with the dissapointment of finding out there is no merit to the story and our excitement is tossed in the toilet once more. Disappointed that there is not more thought and control on what "news" makes the front page. At least when it comes to posts with no merit.

I definitely feel your frustration on this coolbreeze704. Please believe me when I say that there was quite a bit of "thought and control" on this story before we posted it. I know it can be disappointing to see some potentially cool news story and then get your hopes dashed. The main reason we decided to post it was because it was being covered by every other news site across the web as well. From a journalistic point of view, we didn't like the idea of reporting it, but it was our responsibility to report what was potentially news-worthy. We simply reported on the fact that it was being reported, and left it up for you guys to decide.

Basically, we shared it as a possibility while we dug deeper, and unfortunately could not find anything to confirm it. Still, I thank you for voicing your frustration as it helps keep us on our toes! ;)

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to explain your decision to post this.

You did not have to and appreciate that you did. I can understand your possession in this situation. Lets all hope that we hear some positive news soon from Verizon and Motorola on ICS updates on this wonderful phone.

I definitely feel your frustration on this coolbreeze704. Please believe me when I say that there was quite a bit of "thought and control" on this story before we posted it. I know it can be disappointing to see some potentially cool news story and then get your hopes dashed. The main reason we decided to post it was because it was being covered by every other news site across the web as well. From a journalistic point of view, we didn't like the idea of reporting it, but it was our responsibility to report what was potentially news-worthy. We simply reported on the fact that it was being reported, and left it up for you guys to decide.

Basically, we shared it as a possibility while we dug deeper, and unfortunately could not find anything to confirm it. Still, I thank you for voicing your frustration as it helps keep us on our toes! ;)

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem brutha! I agree that it would be nice to finally hear some "real" good news regarding ICS on the RAZR! I constantly scour the web and plug our sources for it! :)