[Rumor] HTC One X+ Specs Leaked on Twitter; HTC One X Getting Jelly Bean in December

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
One-Xplus-specs-tweet.jpeg

According to some leaked info via Twitter, HTC will likely have Jelly Bean ready for the HTC One X in December. Also, the same source shared the specs on the upcoming refresh of the phone, the HTC One X+. As you can see in the pic of the Tweet above, the new HTC One X+ refresh is basically a slightly enhanced version of the phone, using a newer and more advanced version of the same CPU. Not much more is known, so of course we are calling this one a rumor for now. Still, it does line up with some previous intel we have received, so it could be legit. We will keep you in the loop when more info becomes available.

Source: HTCOneForum via AndroidAuthority

acousticshade

Reaction score
The Robot Cow said:
Jelly Bean in december?!?! That's quite a wait.

Yea, but most of the tier 1 phones last Christmas just got Ics a month ago, 6 months after it came out on the gnex. Only 1% have jb now, mostly on the n7. 6 months seems to be standard timing I guess.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
1GB of Ram....they should be shot!!!

(thats for all the haters of anything under 2GB ram...lol.)

I wonder what other quad cores will be in use later this year or next year in the US

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I feel like outside of a few games, there's really no need for all this power in these new phones...while also not enough to "future proof". By that I mean there isn't much out there right now in the way of desktop apps or dual-booting Windows or something like that, and when we get there these phones still won't be quite enough to run it.

At this point I'd rather see the money invested in the camera and call quality. The rest of the specs are really getting beyond what 95% of users need.