[RUMOR] HTC M7 dropping Q1 2013 with Snapdragon S4 Pro

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
htc_logo1.jpeg

Nothing like a little bit of rumor to keep your hump day moving along, and boy do we have one for you. HTC has pushed the envelope with their latest creation the Droid DNA, and if this rumor pans out it looks like they will be continuing to push the envelope with another piece of high-end hardware. The HTC "M7" is a handset rumored to be launching Q1 2013 and it supposedly is sporting a 5" HD screen, Quad-Core Qualcomm APQ8064, uni-body aluminum shell and a 13-megapixel camera. That right there folks is a pretty nice piece of hardware that we'd love to get out hands on. No other specs or details were released, so we'll all have to chew on those for a bit. HTC supposedly wants to target Samsung with this latest release by getting the M7 out of the door early so it can beat the much anticipated Galaxy S IV to market.

HTC just may find itself in the drivers seat once again if it continues to put out quality product like we've seen with the Droid DNA. Stay tuned.......

Source: HTC Source

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
One word. . Battery... if the DNA had a bigger battery, the DNA would be toe to toe with the note 2

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CK quit finding ways for me to spend my money :blink:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
We could only hope M7 is referring to a Mega 7000 battery.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
how much different is this processor than the dna? not that i would purchase an htc anyway