[Rumor] HTC Droid DNA Phablet Tipped for December Release (440PPI 1920x1080 Display)

kparks

Reaction score
soulpatch said:
I just realized that there was no mention to a 32GB size. This is totally off the plate. How does HTC expect one to live with such a large device that is supposed to drive multimedia and not include a larger battery to power the screen OR an sd card slot to take movies and such with you.

As a commuter I really want a larger phone so as to avoid carrying a tablet as well and this screen and processor were wowing me. I was even able to overlook the horror stories from the thunderbolt (I am a motorola guy and am able to act as if the Bionic never happened....) but the battery and no sd slot just shows how out of touch HTC is with this "flagship"....

Signing a licensing agreement with Apple does not mean you need to follow their design and have no sd and non removeable battery....

If this does not come in a 32gig I'm done with htc and changing my avatar.. Wtf.. r they run by retards.. Make the phone slightly thicker put a 2500mha and a sd card slot and be done its not that Fn hard is it!

soulpatch

Reaction score
If this does not come in a 32gig I'm done with htc and changing my avatar.. Wtf.. r they run by retards.. Make the phone slightly thicker put a 2500mha and a sd card slot and be done its not that Fn hard is it!

Dont even have to go thicker if you add some MM to the sides like the Note 2 to move things around and fit the larger battery...

I cant help but think that Verizon is driving the no SD card slot thing. So then people have to use the cloud more and in turn drain their data pools that much faster.

Thankfully I am on unlimited but do not always have the best reception for watching streaming movies so I need to have stuff on sd card...

kparks

Reaction score
soulpatch said:
Dont even have to go thicker if you add some MM to the sides like the Note 2 to move things around and fit the larger battery...

I cant help but think that Verizon is driving the no SD card slot thing. So then people have to use the cloud more and in turn drain their data pools that much faster.

Thankfully I am on unlimited but do not always have the best reception for watching streaming movies so I need to have stuff on sd card...

Thicker wider I don't care wtf were they thinking htc needs to be careful or there going to go the way of rimm if they keep making stupid decisions.. How long do we the consumer need to complain about battery life in htc phones before they actually do something or will they be out of business first.. I thought them making the one X + was a turning point but I guess not someone needs to be fired! ..