[Rumor] HTC Droid DNA Phablet Tipped for December Release (440PPI 1920x1080 Display)

acousticshade

Reaction score
Yea gonna have to compare this to the note 2 and s3 & maybe the new lg. All look to be great devices. Can't wait to start test driving.

geoff5093

Reaction score
The Japan version had this small battery. The US version is supposed to have 2500 mah battery.
That's what I hear too. All the previous rumors said the HTC DNA will have a 2500mAh battery.

Escobar

Reaction score
Looks really nice but HTC is so stupid they keep putting tiny batteries in phones. That's what ruined the Rezound. I loved my Rezound, but I had to get an S3 because the battery was so terrible. This phone will flop like their other phones because they're too damn stupid to put decent sized batteries in their phones

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
As long as it has a removable battery I'll be good. I can just get an extended.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
You can always get the extended battery. I got the OEM extended battery for my Inc2 and actually like the extra thickness. In addition, the camera lens recess helps protect the lens from scratches.

Rezound: 1620 > 2750
Inc2: 1450 > 2150

Edit: Darn, extended battery suggestion beat me by 1 minute.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
If I'm gonna get a 5 in+ phone I'm want something like the s pen and all those features......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

2001400ex

Reaction score
If I'm gonna get a 5 in+ phone I'm want something like the s pen and all those features......

Spen sounds and looks lame. Looks like something I would lose in 2 days and not useful. But whatever, to each thier own. :)

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

Use a carrot stick :D

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Spen sounds and looks lame. Looks like something I would lose in 2 days and not useful. But whatever, to each thier own. :)
Losing it wouldn't be a problem, but I doubt that Devs will be porting every bit of S pen functionality to Roms, which I am quite likely to be flashing so the HTC definitely has a good chance if they include a decent battery.

Don't forget Sony has a sexy little phablet coming out before the end of the year as well.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Losing it wouldn't be a problem, but I doubt that Devs will be porting every bit of S pen functionality to Roms, which I am quite likely to be flashing so the HTC definitely has a good chance if they include a decent battery.

Don't forget Sony has a sexy little phablet coming out before the end of the year as well.

I am really worried about the battery, everything else is fine. But I think if I get it, coming from the tbolt with the pregnant 2750 battery, I think it will be fine. I will probably buy a $30 battery pack that can charge the battery to full while on the road. I was about to anyways with my tbolt.

I really wanted the MAXX HD to be my next phone but it is too similar in specs to a 4 month old phone, the S3

kparks

Reaction score

the S pen the biggest gimmick since the term retina display! no1 who has the OG note even uses the pen

kparks

Reaction score
I am really worried about the battery, everything else is fine. But I think if I get it, coming from the tbolt with the pregnant 2750 battery, I think it will be fine. I will probably buy a $30 battery pack that can charge the battery to full while on the road. I was about to anyways with my tbolt.

I really wanted the MAXX HD to be my next phone but it is too similar in specs to a 4 month old phone, the S3
i came from using a TBOLT with the extended battery and made a dumb mistake and gave it to my sister and got the S3 and it sucks and she wont give my phone back lol..... But to my point the TBOLT with the 2750MHA battery last about as long as the S3 with its 2100MHA battery..so the dna with its quad core processor if it comes with a 2500MHA battery i think we dont have nothing to worry about should last slightly longer or worst case the same as the S3!!

52brandon

Reaction score
i came from using a TBOLT with the extended battery and made a dumb mistake and gave it to my sister and got the S3 and it sucks and she wont give my phone back lol..... But to my point the TBOLT with the 2750MHA battery last about as long as the S3 with its 2100MHA battery..so the dna with its quad core processor if it comes with a 2500MHA battery i think we dont have nothing to worry about should last slightly longer or worst case the same as the S3!!
out of curiosity. Why do you prefer the T-bolt to the GS3? I have the GNEX and I find it superior to my old T-bolt in every way...