RUMOR: Galaxy S II coming to Verizon July 21st?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy SII' started by jonnyc, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Ted

Ted Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After weeks and weeks of waiting and wondering, I really thought that the article headline news posted was factual. I imagined that they just got a head start on other news agencies and it would be all over later in the day or the following day.

The writing didn't throw me, either. These days, it seems far too many articles are posted with poor grammar, formatting mistakes, and more than a few hard to read sentences.

Suddenly, I'm pretty depressed - really thought I'd be replacing my Original Droid next week.

*Sigh*

2. Wonmotyme

Wonmotyme Member

Ratings:
    +10
    "Specs on the phone are alleged to include a variety of storage sizes including 32, 16 or 1 gigabyte in RAM"

Come on,really! Who fell for this?

Das one hella Bamf ta knock the 3 sense in ya!

3. PolyOlefin

PolyOlefin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm pretty sure July 21st is a release date for Canada.

International Business Times has been showing up a lot in Google News with regard to Android and Apple info. From having read multiple tech articles on their site, I've concluded they're a crappy sensationalist news site who talks about rumors as if they are facts and writes inflammatory tech editorials, all to generate more click traffic.

I read some of their financial and current events stories to get a feel for their organization. Their article about the debt crisis consisted of a single-page summary, lacking any real depth or insight. There are more advertisements than actual text.

4. TBV

TBV Member

Ratings:
    +0