[Rumor] Galaxy Note II Will Launch in October With Unbreakable Plane Display

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxynoteiiconcept.jpg

According to MK Business News, Samsung is planning to release their new Galaxy Note II this October. Originally Samsung planned for an earlier release, but made a last minute decision to push back the devices launch in order to compete directly with the iPhone 5. The Galaxy Note II is also rumored to have a unbreakable plane display, which is supposedly the precursor to Samsung's flexible display from previous rumors. Thanks to the UBP display, the Galaxy Note II should achieve a thinner design while maintaining durability. If that wasn't enough, the device has also been rumored to have a quad-core processor (cross your fingers for one that plays nice with American LTE bands), a 12 megapixel camera, and improved battery life. Keep in mind that these are just rumors and nothing has been confirmed. We'll keep you updated, but until then let us know what you think in the forums.

Source: The Verge

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Galaxy Note 2...I just wanted the Galaxy Note 1 on Verizon. That never happened so I won't hold my breath on this one ever making it to VZW either. Plus, I'm getting my S3 and am still happy.

frankiez

Reaction score
i can only hope that VZW gets the NOTE II. I too was hoping for the Note I but maybe we will get the II.

King_Bean

Reaction score
If this comes to Verizon, it will be my next phone. I really want my next phone to be 5.3 inches. If Verizon doesn't get this, I hope SOMEBODY brings a good 5.3 phone to Verizon.

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
I never had a phone with a stylus.... What is the advantage of having one that makes so many look forward to having it?
Thanks...Howard

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
If this comes to Verizon, it will be my next phone. I really want my next phone to be 5.3 inches. If Verizon doesn't get this, I hope SOMEBODY brings a good 5.3 phone to Verizon.
I agree. After trying out the Galaxy Note, thats the size of phone I want! All we can do is twiddle our thumbs and hope I guess.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
My first smart phone had one....with windows 4...or 5 I dunno.lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
combatmedic870 said:
My first smart phone had one....with windows 4...or 5 I dunno.lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Had what? The "unbreakable" display? Ill believe this technology when I see it lol. Anyway, anyone else passing over the S3, for a bigger phone in the future? Im having a tough time deciding

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App