[Rumor] Droid Bionic Pictures Perhaps?

cb2000a

Reaction score
Okay so T Mobile has the Sensation releasing next week and Sprint the EVO 3d the week after and Verizon has...oh wait...nothing even close. They really dropped the ball this year.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
VZW doesn't have anything even close to the Evo 3d or Sensation.

Trigger

Reaction score

3D is gloing to be a passing fad as far as cell phones go. There isn't going to be enough support for such devices. Can you guys imagine how how a device like that is going to run? I can't see 3D devices sticking.

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk
Rooted: RZRecovery 2.0.3
ROM: ChevyNo1 SS Gingerbread v5.4
Kernel: ChevyNo1 ULV125-1100mhz
Theme: SS Blue

SithDroid2187

Reaction score

3D is gloing to be a passing fad as far as cell phones go. There isn't going to be enough support for such devices. Can you guys imagine how how a device like that is going to run? I can't see 3D devices sticking.

The only way you will get me on a 3D phone is if you can get a video message and it plays back as the hologram messages on Star Wars do.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont like the evo 3d for the 3d gimmick that it offers. I could care less about 3d. I like the evo 3d because it has 1730 mAh battery, 1200 dual core snapdragon processor, 1gig of ram and hdmi out. Verizon will not anything close to this for months possibly. The evo 3d comes it in a couple weeks.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

I agree but aside from the 3D gimick, that phone should be the best thing out on any carrier. Also, you can switch the phone to run in 2D all of the time if you'd like.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Too bad Sprint coverage sucks in my area. No doubt the Evo 3d will be awesome. It will be the best of the best in terms of Android. Anyone ever have Sprint in Western NY? Can you tell me how good or bad the coverage is?

bplewis24

Reaction score
The Sensation is looking pretty dope, but Verizon may have two phones that compete well with it in the SGSII and the Bionic. We won't know until we hear more about the Bionic.

Brandon

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like the Bionic will not be coming for a couple months and still no word on S2. The evo 3d and Sensation will be out in weeks. VZW can't compete if they have nothing to compete with.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Ok....if separated by weeks n months than thats a lil different. But still to say Verizon doesnt have anything close to the EVO 3D and Sensation..... The Droid X2 is close. If the EVO 3D is 4G than the Thunderbolt and Charge are close.

To me what would be not even close would be the Droid X1, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid 1, Droid 2.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't compare the Charge or TB to the evo 3d. The evo 3d has a way faster processor, more ram than both, a dedicated adreno video chip, not too mention a battery with much more capacity than both. The Charge and TB are both nice phones but have kind of low specs for this day an age of advanced overlays, apps, gaming and video streaming.

The droid x2 has a dual core, but still low ram, slow sense and not a great screen.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't compare the Charge or TB to the evo 3d. The evo 3d has a way faster processor, more ram than both, a dedicated adreno video chip, not too mention a battery with much more capacity than both. The Charge and TB are both nice phones but have kind of low specs for this day an age of advanced overlays, apps, gaming and video streaming.

The droid x2 has a dual core, but still low ram, slow sense and not a great screen.

* sorry meant slow blur, not sense, sorry