[Rumor] Droid Bionic Pictures Perhaps?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks decent, might have to put my hate for Moto aside and make an unbiased decision. I will see which developers jump on this first. I hope its thin and not too clunky though.

matt2783

Reaction score
4.5.... ugh too big. I'd still get it.

I don't know... Look at it compared to the Atrix, which is already a 4" phone. I think I'd have to check it out in the store to make sure it fits in my pocket.

Fuzzball

Reaction score
More DROID Bionic Pictures Surface – 4.5″ qHD Screen, New 3D Blur, and Android 2.3.4 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Droid-life just posted some more pictures. They don't even seem to be speculating weather it's the Bionic or not anymore, they seem pretty confident it is. Also, 4.5" QHD display.

The about screen shows the Model Number as "DROID BIONIC"
droid-bionic7.jpg

If this has a slide-out keyboard, I'd be pretty tempted to pull the trigger on this. Though, I'd have to see if it would even fit in my pant first.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
4.5.... ugh too big. I'd still get it.

I don't know... Look at it compared to the Atrix, which is already a 4" phone. I think I'd have to check it out in the store to make sure it fits in my pocket.

I just posted this in another thread....I think they got it wrong with he 4.5" thing. That is a defy that it is next to not an Atrix. I believe the defy has a 3.7" screen. I could be wrong but when I use that as a base for a size comparison it still looks like a 4.3" screen, not a 4.5".

Covington

Reaction score
More DROID Bionic Pictures Surface – 4.5″ qHD Screen, New 3D Blur, and Android 2.3.4 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Droid-life just posted some more pictures. They don't even seem to be speculating weather it's the Bionic or not anymore, they seem pretty confident it is. Also, 4.5" QHD display.

The about screen shows the Model Number as "DROID BIONIC"
droid-bionic7.jpg

If this has a slide-out keyboard, I'd be pretty tempted to pull the trigger on this. Though, I'd have to see if it would even fit in my pant first.

I'd buy new pants for this phone.

stevewest87

Reaction score
I'll get myself a phanny pack for this phone lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
droid-bionic6-600x463.jpg

I can see now that it isn't a droid style lip, but more of a beveled edge with the screen a bit recessed.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Ah maybe I'll postpone my getting of the Thunderbolt once more... Wait, 4G radio? Doesn't that mean no Tegra 2?! So is it going to have the OMAP or single-core?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe 4.5 is the max I would do for a phone. 3D huh..I knew the dock area in this version of Blur looked a lil different.

Blur revised again so soon? Moto is really trying, we can at least admit to that ..

Snow02

Reaction score
Ah maybe I'll postpone my getting of the Thunderbolt once more... Wait, 4G radio? Doesn't that mean no Tegra 2?! So is it going to have the OMAP or single-core?

Dual core omap apparently.

barski

Reaction score
a 4.5" screen :icon_eek:

If they could have a 4.5" screen and keep it the same overall size as the droid x/x2 it would be a major win in my book.

Trenton

Reaction score
compared to the recent "leaked" devices we seen last week(zaha and slimline etc..), this looks like a huge design fail. I was hoping for some kind of new look. it looks like a big droid 2...lame.