Rules

Shill

Reaction score
I don't see a clearly posted section for forum rules. Are there none other than be courteous to others, don't make pointless posts AKA spam? Don't post illegal material, etc?

Not that I have/plan on breaking any rules. Just curious as many forums have a few rules I feel to be ridiculous and don't want to accidentally violate them.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
No swear words, no insulting other members, calling names, flaming. Feel free to state your opinions, but do so in a manner that is respectful to others. Nothing too overbearing.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
and NO posting dancing bananas here. ever.

OP
S

Shill

Reaction score
Sounds pretty laid back around here then. I like that in a forum.

I see you guys have your own "droid store" what about posting links to competition? any regulation on things of that nature?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sounds pretty laid back around here then. I like that in a forum.

I see you guys have your own "droid store" what about posting links to competition? any regulation on things of that nature?

Depends on what you mean. If you've found something of interest on alldroid or something, that's not a big deal. Better that than posting the info they have there and not giving credit where it's due.

If you're talking about posting links to sites that sell delis gear, depends on your stance with those sites. To sell items here, you have to be a supporting vendor, which has a fee associated with it.

Emitted from X.