1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ruined pics on sim card

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by xexman44, Nov 6, 2010.

1. xexman44

xexman44 New Member

Hi droid folks,
    Just got my new Droid2, love it mostly. Big problem, took the sim card out of my EnV touch and tried to load the pictures from it onto my new Droid. About 90% of them are blurry and completely unrecognizable, some came out perfect. I took the card out and stuck it back into my home computer and the images are the same, crappy and unrecognizable. Called Verizon and the rep said "sorry, must of been a problem with the convertion".
    Any thoughts or ideas on this problem, is there any way to save the pics or are they gone forever, I had a lot on there!
    Thanks for any thoughts or ideas.
    JB
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Do you still have the env touch? That's the phone I came from before my d2 as well. Anyway if you do my suggestion would be to pop the sd card back in the env and see how they look in there. If they look good then you can bluetooth them to your new phone, that's what I did.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. txter

txter New Member

try putting it in the enV and looking at them. if their ok, try to copy the card your pc and mabey reformat the card once in the D2. but remember, once you reformat you WILL LOSE EVERYTHING that was on it....
    just an idea...make sure you have a back up first.
  4. gocflamedragon

gocflamedragon New Member

Also dude its a micro sd card, not a sims card.
  5. xexman44

xexman44 New Member

Sorry about the incorrect nomenclater but you knew what I meant! When I put it back into the EnVtouch it says data card is empty. Same when I put it back into my pc. But back into the Droid it reads it but they are still crappy. The most correct term I can come up with. Some came out perfect, they are all scattered around in no certain order. Makes no sense. Thanks for the ideas, if I find some magic fix I'll post it incase it happens to somebody else.
  6. xexman44

xexman44 New Member

Nomenclature, I spelled nomenclature wrong.
Search tags for this page

sim card ruins pictures

what data is stored on a sim card

why does my sd ruin my pics