Rugged Motorola Tablet?

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

After the launch of the first Honeycomb tablet, the Motorola Xoom, the company is now working on a sequel that’s apparently extremely rugged. The tablet is not going to have Honeycomb, (hopefully that was a PR mistake), but will have some features that construction workers and clumsy people will appreciate. It will be resistance to dust, splashing water, extreme temperatures, and can withstand four foot drops. The tablet will feature; Android Gingerbread, a 7 inch display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8GB of on-bard memory, 1GB RAM, and a dual-core TI OMAP processor clocked at 1GHz.

This tablet is certainly no Motorola Xoom, and hopefully Motorola will make a few changes to it, before this device becomes reality.

Source: Rugged Android tablet from Motorola in the making? » Unwired View

Last edited by a moderator:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad to see different dual core ships being used. Comparing them against each other will help me decide what my next phone might be.

Now that i think about it, it woulda easier for me if only Tegra 2 was being used.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
im sure it will have HONEYCOMB since it was an OS builit for tablets..and since all other tablets are upgrading to HONEYCOMB

derek33

Reaction score
not all of the tablets are gonna get the Honeycomb update i know that the samsung galaxdy tab will not get it.

sarreq

Reaction score
"8GB of on-bard memory"
:blink: hmmmm, doesn't sound too reliable, what if your bard decides you're not interesting enough to sing about anymore? and then there's the whole issue of bardic license, lot's of potential embellishment there.......

:eek:hmy:

:icon_ lala: