rubiXFocused1.9.5

kennydied23

Reaction score
I'm not mad..

but I'm using a different ftp now for private releases :)

If any of you downloaded 1.9.0 or 1.9.5, it wouldn't of loaded. So THERE ;)

Be patient. Finalizing some things and going to give themers a chance to catch up to the new base.

Lightning fast.. Fixed the quadrant "bug" and still kept the kernel tweaks.

Battery charger...? What's that? ;)

edit: By the way, if anyone wants to load low blurry, go ahead and load it. I'm re-uploading. Very buggy... but my new stuff isn't in there yet :)

Also, since i'm getting close to 2.0... I've decided to make 2.3.320 version and 2.3.15 the same version number, but instead with 2.3.320 in the name to seperate. I'm hoping to keep 2.0 as my AOSP release..

Well you just keep goin and goin with these roms, I always want to flash the newest one even if it's not completely stable. I can't wait for the next release! :icon_ banana:
Oh yeah and I tried lowblurry last night and it had the launcher issue.

Weather88

Reaction score
I'm not mad..

Be patient. Finalizing some things and going to give themers a chance to catch up to the new base.

edit: By the way, if anyone wants to load low blurry, go ahead and load it. I'm re-uploading. Very buggy... but my new stuff isn't in there yet :)

Also, since i'm getting close to 2.0... I've decided to make 2.3.320 version and 2.3.15 the same version number, but instead with 2.3.320 in the name to seperate. I'm hoping to keep 2.0 as my AOSP release..

Awesome!

What's a rough estimate as to when it'll be out?

Reaction score
Low blurry for leak or no? Would suck to brick my leaked phone if its for 315.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Low blurry for leak or no? Would suck to brick my leaked phone if its for 315.

Yes its for the leak. Sorry I didn't specify. It won't brick if you load otherwise, but media will break if youre not on the leak

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I guess I didn't put adw in. if you double tap home and go to the market, you can download a launcher :)

I'm not mad..

Well you just keep goin and goin with these roms, I always want to flash the newest one even if it's not completely stable. I can't wait for the next release! :icon_ banana:
Oh yeah and I tried lowblurry last night and it had the launcher issue.

Reaction score
I'm going to give this guy a shot and see how it does.

jdhas

Reaction score
I really appreciate that you are keeping separate ROMe for the leak and the OTA. That is outstandingly gentlemanly of you!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Lowblurry up and running. No complaints so far. This is basically Apex but updated and faster. Wondering if any of the focused or blur themes will work...

Mr X

Reaction score
Looking forward to running this ROM. Is the battery fix still looking good? Battery on 1.9.3 isn't all that good. Love the rest though!!

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Looking forward to running this ROM. Is the battery fix still looking good? Battery on 1.9.3 isn't all that good. Love the rest though!!

I ran it for 16 hours today down to 10%... and I was literally using my phone all day to see how far I could push it. Regular usage should get most people a full waking day out of it.