rubiXFocused1.9.5

Lazermissile

Reaction score
Hey, love the ROM, using 1.8.9.

Just signed up to let you know, and to ask about this rubiXFocused1.9.5 I found on epicroms. is this for 2.2.1 and is it stable? Just wondering because it looks like it was just uploaded to the server a couple hours ago.

(side note kinda hijacking my own thread here sorry: I read that it's normal for the build number to read as 1.8.6 if you have 1.8.9 installed, but is it normal for the android version to be 2.2.1 as well? )

anyhow thanks for a great ROM, keep up the great work. gonna throw a donation your way on payday.

vzninja

Reaction score
Hey, love the ROM, using 1.8.9.

Just signed up to let you know, and to ask about this rubiXFocused1.9.5 I found on epicroms. is this for 2.2.1 and is it stable? Just wondering because it looks like it was just uploaded to the server a couple hours ago.

(side note kinda hijacking my own thread here sorry: I read that it's normal for the build number to read as 1.8.6 if you have 1.8.9 installed, but is it normal for the android version to be 2.2.1 as well? )

anyhow thanks for a great ROM, keep up the great work. gonna throw a donation your way on payday.

rubixFocued 1.9.5???! Where exactly did you find this on epic roms? Epicroms.com just takes me to their blog.

droidxchat

Reaction score
he probs means drod.epicroms.com, but if i were you guys i would wait for drod to make an official thread before i touch it, there could be things you need to know first.

OP
L

Lazermissile

Reaction score
he probs means drod.epicroms.com, but if i were you guys i would wait for drod to make an official thread before i touch it, there could be things you need to know first.

ya thats where i found it. I wasn't planning on installing it, too happy with 1.8.9 right now.

Android freaks are all about leaking info early, just doing my job lol.

scubieman

Reaction score

ya thats where i found it. I wasn't planning on installing it, too happy with 1.8.9 right now.

Many developers only post their ROMS to one site so they can update the community with issues/fixes/ or future/better releases. I would highly recommend not to use a RUBIX ROM from other sites. Other developers have there home droid site. Choose roms only from developers home web site.

OP
L

Lazermissile

Reaction score

Many developers only post their ROMS to one site so they can update the community with issues/fixes/ or future/better releases. I would highly recommend not to use a RUBIX ROM from other sites. Other developers have there home droid site. Choose roms only from developers home web site.

lol that is where he posts his files... -_-

kennydied23

Reaction score
I see he uploaded a bunch of stuff like rubixS0.1 and rubixLowBlurry and rubix focused 1.9.5 today. Probably unstable but hey it's something to flash.

cruckus

Reaction score
i didnt flash anything just because i dont feel like messing with sbf and ive already had two messed up phones

humungus

Reaction score
I see he uploaded a bunch of stuff like rubixS0.1 and rubixLowBlurry and rubix focused 1.9.5 today. Probably unstable but hey it's something to flash.

rubikS0.1 is a fascinate rom, so it's probably best not to flash it. In fact, everyone should probably just stay out of that folder. Drod updates frequently and doesn't release public betas/RCs. This ensures that the releases are relatively bug free. I'm sure the last thing he wants is people flashing betas without his knowledge and having problems.

kennydied23

Reaction score
Lol drod pulled all of those files because some guy told on us. But I hope drod isn't mad...

Last edited:

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm not mad..

but I'm using a different ftp now for private releases :)

If any of you downloaded 1.9.0 or 1.9.5, it wouldn't of loaded. So THERE ;)

Be patient. Finalizing some things and going to give themers a chance to catch up to the new base.

Lightning fast.. Fixed the quadrant "bug" and still kept the kernel tweaks.

Battery charger...? What's that? ;)

edit: By the way, if anyone wants to load low blurry, go ahead and load it. I'm re-uploading. Very buggy... but my new stuff isn't in there yet :)

Also, since i'm getting close to 2.0... I've decided to make 2.3.320 version and 2.3.15 the same version number, but instead with 2.3.320 in the name to seperate. I'm hoping to keep 2.0 as my AOSP release..

Last edited: