RUBIX Rom Is Back! This Time on your Droid 3!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Nov 1, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,735
    [​IMG]

RUBIX IS BACK! You Remember this Rom from its Glory days on the DroidX! It was sporting Blurry and Focused versions back then. Well its back, but this time its sexier than ever! Developer "Drod2169" has really outdone him self. This Initial "Teaser" Release is mostly blur but already has lots of mods that increase speed, stability, and battery life! According to Drod this rom has still got a ways to go, so I can only imagine how AWESOME the final release will be!

[​IMG]

This Rom is based off the .890 deodexed build, and includes custom build.prop edits for performance and battery life. It includes a Custom Rubix boot animation, 1% battery increments, Notification widgets, market apps removed, and app widget picker +more!

There is still lots more to come from Drod2169 with the Rubix series on D3 so get on board this train now! I only hope this gets ported to the Bionic as well :)

By DroidModderX

Grab the Rom and Discuss here

2. johnomaz

johnomaz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +325
    I've been rocking CM7 for a while now but I rocked Rubix in the days of Froyo and before the 2nd init hack. I would LOVE to see a Rubix rom for the DX on Gingerbread.

3. DroidModderX

DroidModderX DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +590
    Yea... Rubix was beast in the froyo days..it would be nice if this were ported to the Bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums