Rubix perfection....

albert001

Reaction score
I have to say I am very impressed with the latest Rubix (non blur). Very well made. I just wish it had one thing. The ability to link up contact info say from the gmail contacts to the facebook contacts. Right now they are all seperate. I do miss that from the blur ROMs. Any chance i can get that back whether it be from just that feature or perhaps an app?

p2im0

Reaction score
I have to say I am very impressed with the latest Rubix (non blur). Very well made. I just wish it had one thing. The ability to link up contact info say from the gmail contacts to the facebook contacts. Right now they are all seperate. I do miss that from the blur ROMs. Any chance i can get that back whether it be from just that feature or perhaps an app?

That behavior is built into the Facebook for Android app. Make sure you have the app installed, launch it, go into settings, at the bottom you can choose to sync your Facebook contact info with only existing Google Contacts, or sync *all* Facebook contact info.

Enjoy.

OP
A

albert001

Reaction score
I already have that set. I am not referring to to the facebook but more with blurs ability to link up contacts in the contact book. Whether it be from "Phone Contacts", "Facebook COntacts", "Google Contacts" and link them together so i dont have duplicate entries in my Phone Contact list. Its mainly been through the blur side of any ROM's i have tried installing. Please advise....

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I already have that set. I am not referring to to the facebook but more with blurs ability to link up contacts in the contact book. Whether it be from "Phone Contacts", "Facebook COntacts", "Google Contacts" and link them together so i dont have duplicate entries in my Phone Contact list. Its mainly been through the blur side of any ROM's i have tried installing. Please advise....

You can join all of them together

mcp770

Reaction score
Go to contacts--->select a contact---> menu button select edit contact--->menu button select join or separate.

OP
A

albert001

Reaction score
Where would you do that. Before it would have a link when you go to the contacts details to "link contact" or "unlink contact". Unless I am blind i dont see it. The previous ROM i had was darkslide v2 blur.

OP
A

albert001

Reaction score
total noob...my bad. Thanks for the help.