Rubix Focused 2.0 is out!

trook

Reaction score
The only rom currently availible for the milestone 2 is called argen2stone and from what I've heard it still needs a lot of work. Droid 2 roms will not work on the milestone 2.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ghusar

Reaction score
Hey this is my first post I had an original Droid that had a rom and rooted with wifi hotspot and loved it, I upgraded to a droid x with the Rubix ROM Z4Root and I had absolutely no problems with it at all...then I went to the iPhone because of where I work we got iPhones and iPads and since i work in website development it was what they did.

I recently rooted my wife's droid 2 with the rubix rom and the .jar flash and its stuck in boot loop...it wont boot into recovery mode for me so I imagine i am going to have to do a rsd stock rom can anyone help me here?

Thanks in advance.

kfa_tpa

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm currently running Liberty 2.0, but battery life is pretty bad. How is it with Rubix 2?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Otto3

Reaction score
Rom manager not running clockwork recovery

It does work great but I would also like to add that if you want your camera as well as other droid 2 applications to work, you need to flash this file after you flash rubix. Nice work Drod2169, hope us po d2 owners get some love.....please
I flashed rubix and after install i cannot flash the droid2 file. I opened Rom-Manager, install rom from sd card and selected the droid 2 fixes it asksfor reboot and reboots normaly clock work or recovery does not even show. Is thier a diffrent install method or do I have a diffrent problem. any help is appreciated.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Open up Droid 2 Bootstrap and bootstrap recovery again, then use that app to reboot into recovery and then flash the zip.

Otto3

Reaction score
I tried and tried the bootstrap method and rom manager. I just could not get it to go I must have messed up my root along the way. so I flashed the stock .sbf then re-rooted and re-flashed rubix no issues at all this time. Thanks for getting back so quick. This forum and its members are top notch thanks again.