Rubix Focused 2.0 is out!

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So would you feel comfortable suggesting to put a liberty theme on 2.0. I guess im asking if I flash a liberty theme will my phone do anything weird?

Sent from my DROIDX

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Best bet is to make a backup prior to installing the theme, if it screws things up, just restore the backup.

trook

Reaction score
When I installed a liberty theme it lost certain things, like the lockscreen settings, in one instance it lost the lockscreen altogether. In the rubix droid x section there's a thread with almost every theme that liberty has for rubix. Btw I'm still loving this rom, the battery, the speed, the smoothness. I'm running the interactive governor and its crazy fast, my rotary lockscreen doesn't hiccup, it doesn't even flinch, it just unlocks, I haven't had a single lockup or reboot. Its very clean and well built and my phone agrees.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

edgeez25

Reaction score
Quickclock is great

I'm running it now. The only thing not working so far is the quickclock app. Everything else runs great.[/QUOTE

I got quickclock to work ... everything seems to work fine... Love how it determines best overclock options

edgeez25

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but is there a file similar to the Gummy DX to D2 but the other way around.. (D2 to DX) ... Reason is I set up Quickclock and set it to boot then flashed the DX to D2 file to keep the settings... but I liked Quickclock so much I went ahead and bought the advanced...and now seems like it calibrates off of the settings from the rubix quickclock... really dont want to reflash everything and lose my setup...so want to put it out there maybe get an idea.. if not nothing better than starting from scratch whole new setup hardly ever get the same one twice LoL...

OP
G

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
Why not just recalibrate?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but is there a file similar to the Gummy DX to D2 but the other way around.. (D2 to DX) ... Reason is I set up Quickclock and set it to boot then flashed the DX to D2 file to keep the settings... but I liked Quickclock so much I went ahead and bought the advanced...and now seems like it calibrates off of the settings from the rubix quickclock... really dont want to reflash everything and lose my setup...so want to put it out there maybe get an idea.. if not nothing better than starting from scratch whole new setup hardly ever get the same one twice LoL...
its ok if it uses the rubix settings, theyre gonna be the same. unless you change the governor.

edgeez25

Reaction score
Let me explain myself when I ran calibrate on the rubix quickclock I set the balanced profile in the overclock settings on boot ... then flashed the DX to D2 zip ... and when I recalibrtae with the advanced quickclock now it shows like its clocking faster but when I go to set the profiles no matter which one I set on overclock ( battery saver high speed ect..) it always goes back to the settings or the balanced profile ...weird I would think the advanced would overwrite the rubix quickclock but happens the other way around...

edgeez25

Reaction score
Well Im just gonna redo everything was just trying different stuff and plus I added the imoseyon zip on there and from what I can tell its not needed and better yet whats better than a fresh install...LoL... any tips on how you guys go about what you use for a better Rubix experience.... I m running it with the black n bold theme...

Last edited:

dewar

Reaction score
i would upgrade to the 2.0.1 and try using the honeycomb theme on the DX forum. It works great on the D2.

edgeez25

Reaction score
i would upgrade to the 2.0.1 and try using the honeycomb theme on the DX forum. It works great on the D2.

I was felling like milk and cookies so fresh install of of Rubix 2.0.1 and installed Oreo slice from the Liberty Forum and it looks nice ... but now I want to try the Honeycomb theme.. LoL

GunFood

Reaction score
Hello,

first post. :)

I tried to flash the rubix rom. But my d2 german didn't start afterwards. It stuck at the "M". So I did a recovery and I'm back on my stock rom.

I did it like it was written in the thread for this rom including factory reset.
Can you help me? I tried different roms, but non worked. Is there something special with the german D2? It's called only Milestone 2, I think it's the same like the Droid 2, right?

Thanks for your help.

jdog94

Reaction score
Hello,

first post. :)

I tried to flash the rubix rom. But my d2 german didn't start afterwards. It stuck at the "M". So I did a recovery and I'm back on my stock rom.

I did it like it was written in the thread for this rom including factory reset.
Can you help me? I tried different roms, but non worked. Is there something special with the german D2? It's called only Milestone 2, I think it's the same like the Droid 2, right?

Thanks for your help.
i dont think these roms work on the milstone