rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

wooddale

Reaction score
why when i wipe do i loose my pictures and videos on my sd card?

Nay they will.stay once anything.goes on your sd card You have to delete it your pics and videos will stay.in your gallery also

moosc

Reaction score
nope they got deleted and its not first time.I've finally started trying to backup every week

Nay they will.stay once anything.goes on your sd card You have to delete it your pics and videos will stay.in your gallery also

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

moosc

Reaction score
what is this sync music I've never this
aefda411-5074-4e35.jpg

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
what is this sync music I've never this
aefda411-5074-4e35.jpg

Its part of the leaked music player. I'm pretty sure it doesn't really work unless your running a gingerbread kernel. When working, it syncs your music to the "cloud" so you don't have to keep it on your phone. You can then stream it from anywhere you have internet connection.

CHP

Reaction score
nope they got deleted and its not first time.I've finally started trying to backup every week

this keeps happening to me too. they're all still on the sd they don't show in the gallery though.

akiles

Reaction score
I'm sure someone else may have already responded to this issue, but I'm not done reading the whole post for 2.0.1.

I had the same problem. I installed 2.0.1 without wiping data, just cache. I figured the video playback issue was due to not wiping everything.

I went to manage applications, under settings, selected all, got to the camera app and selected "Clear data".

That fixed it for me.

Hope it helps.

The camcorder does not work it records but when I play it back there is no pic. I just flashed it tonight so what can I do

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I love the Rubix ROM, had it from way back, but am running into a bit of a problem. My phone is constantly locking up, requiring me to battery pull. I have to battery pull at least two - three times daily. And when I am not battery pulling, my phone will reboot at times, maybe once daily. Now I know of the random reboots with the X. But before this ROM I would run WidgetLocker Lockscreen and it would just about cure them. I've also noticed that there are other shady things going on with some apps that I am running. Can anyone tell me if they know if these apps are causing the battery pulls, or why I'm seeing the following app issues/nuances?

-- Sirius XM - noticed that two app icons will appear in my notification bar which results with my phone freezing. Result: Battery Pull

-- WidgetLocker Lockscreen - this is more a nuance, but when my phone boots up, first thing it does is make roughly 10-15 clicking noises. Also I will receive FC's which result with Battery Pulls.

-- Beautiful Widgets - Bluetooth/WIFI toggle widgets will be active and/or inactive yet non-reactive when pressed? For example, right now bluetooth is showing as active in my Notification bar yet the icon is not highlighted (on).

Those are the ones off of the top of my head. Can anyone offer any advice???? I'm thinking of formatting my SDCard and flashing my phone with a clean install.

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
I had initial problems with SiriusXM locking up the phone, and the OC app it comes with caused my phone to reboot half a dozen times a day at 1125 OC whereas DXOC allows my 1300 without a single problem.

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I had initial problems with SiriusXM locking up the phone, and the OC app it comes with caused my phone to reboot half a dozen times a day at 1125 OC whereas DXOC allows my 1300 without a single problem.

So you are implying I should run the OC app that comes with Rubix to get my own personalized settings?

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
I'm saying the OC app installed on the phone causes me to have random reboots throughout the day, and I was able to OC without reboots with the DX OC app in the Market.

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I'm saying the OC app installed on the phone causes me to have random reboots throughout the day, and I was able to OC without reboots with the DX OC app in the Market.
ok. Thank you for your suggestion. I'll give it a try!

Reaction score

My understanding is that the OC app doesn't matter as much as the specific settings that it applies.

I had the opposite problem with all the other OC apps. They caused more problems than they solved. Quickclock helped me get stable numbers and I haven't had a reboot since. Granted I'm running a bit slower but i'll take that over reboots.