rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

DBLX

Reaction score
Anyone having the initial webpage lag or sometimes no webpage action? For example" if I open
Google search page, type in my search item and hit search, nothing happens! I would have to repeat
this a few times before the phone responds. This doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes I have to
reboot to get the browser to work.

Tia

mikey4226

Reaction score
Anyone having the initial webpage lag or sometimes no webpage action? For example" if I open
Google search page, type in my search item and hit search, nothing happens! I would have to repeat
this a few times before the phone responds. This doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes I have to

Tia

Are you using juice defender? If so, the program shuts off data when the screen is off, so it takes a few seconds for data and such to turn back on

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

wooddale

Reaction score

Tia

Are you using juice defender? If so, the program shuts off data when the screen is off, so it takes a few seconds for data and such to turn back on

When it happens on my phone its in the 3G connection (Verizon) once you get it back it works again

SuperChargedJ

Reaction score

wooddale

Reaction score

DBLX

Reaction score

Tia

When it happens on my phone its in the 3G connection (Verizon) once you get it back it works again

No Juice defender. I didn't notice anything with 3G....?

dakoop

Reaction score
I did the throttling hack and my battery life went to crap?

vzninja

Reaction score
Drod,

I'm curious to know if there is an easy way to go back to your transition animation that is included with Rubix after using JRummy's Anim Mod?

Also does Anim Mod work well with Rubix? I'm hesitant to try it without knowing whether I can revert back to the included animation WITHOUT backing up or wiping.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Running 2.0.1 on my d2g and it works very well (with the get~r~done romer ofc). Its very smooth and fast, very good job Drod.

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up!

You're welcome. :)

Are you sure it removes the.hack I thought it removed the throtling that.what it says I used it on 1.97 it is still on my sd card because it also removes data roaming that's how you know it.worked

yeah the throttling zip in the first posts removes some stuff that could cause your phone to be throttled.

Install the zip, no throttling
don't install the zip, potentially throttled depending on the tower you are connected to.

Whitemike358

Reaction score
I see in the op that you must wipe date/factory reset before installing. But what about the cache partition?

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I see in the op that you must wipe date/factory reset before installing. But what about the cache partition?

When in doubt.....wipe everything.

I think the "factory reset" is supposed to imply wiping cache. If your wiping data, there would be no reason to keep cache around anyway.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Cache is wiped with the wipe data/factory reset.

scottfree

Reaction score
Just installed rubix gmail not syncing

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk