rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

jonwgee

Reaction score
Is wireless tether supposed to work on this rom mine does not
Wireless tether app or 3g mobile hotspot? The tbh patch is required to run 3g hotspot for free (theoretically speaking, in a proof of concept sort of way)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Anyone have the stock focused GB keyboard? Installed honeycomb theme with the HC keyboard and its just the mini GB, HC themed. Thanks in advance!

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone have the stock focused GB keyboard? Installed honeycomb theme with the HC keyboard and its just the mini GB, HC themed. Thanks in advance!

This should be what you're looking for. Just install it via clockwork recovery and you should be good to go.

Attachments

• GoodGB_KB.zip
    795.9 KB · Views: 149
Reaction score
so for the last 3 days gapps has started closing on me.
I think it started around the time that i flashed the .zip in the OP that removed throttling.
That could have just been a coincidence.

Does anyone know where I can get a set of compatibly dx gapps to reinstall?

It's happening enough now that i'm on the verge of wiping and re-installing.

HelpeRX

Reaction score
RE

One issue I've encountered twice now is when i try to install a different theme, when i boot back up, my keyboard is missing. I get the error "Sorry! The application Android keyboard (process com.android.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpecttedly. please try again." and this error keeps popping up over and over.

Can anyone tell me whats going on here?

Thanks!

That does happen to me what but its okay for me since i use swype, Go to system --> apps --> and delete latin ime: via root explorer or supermanager. Then you can just flash a custom .zip for latin ime. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

ngsm13

Reaction score
I think it started around the time that i flashed the .zip in the OP that removed throttling.

I'm having a similar problem, except mine phone just COMPLETELY freezes making it unusable... while in the middle of me doing something.

It will freeze, then eventually reboot itself. WTF, I have never had this problem with Rubix... and I really don't feel like do a complete erase. Only thing I have done is flash BlackJuice Blue and RemoveThrottle. Everything else is stock Rubix ROM. Any input?

Reaction score

I'm having a similar problem, except mine phone just COMPLETELY freezes making it unusable... while in the middle of me doing something.

It will freeze, then eventually reboot itself. WTF, I have never had this problem with Rubix... and I really don't feel like do a complete erase. Only thing I have done is flash BlackJuice Blue and RemoveThrottle. Everything else is stock Rubix ROM. Any input?

I'm not sure our issues are related. I do have GingerJuice but I don't believe it's related.

I wiped...reinstalled...was fine for a while but then restored some backups with titanium and gapps threw up again.

Wiped again, then selectively restored only the apps that i absolutely needed to.

Seems fine now.
I think i just had some botched gapps settings. I don't believe it was related to the theme or the throttle removal

Your issue sounds to me like you are overclocked too high...I would remove all overclocking and test for about 24 hrs and see if that fixes it. If it does then i would scale back a notch from where you are right now.

ngsm13

Reaction score

I'm not sure our issues are related. I do have GingerJuice but I don't believe it's related.

I wiped...reinstalled...was fine for a while but then restored some backups with titanium and gapps threw up again.

Wiped again, then selectively restored only the apps that i absolutely needed to.

Seems fine now.
I think i just had some botched gapps settings. I don't believe it was related to the theme or the throttle removal

Your issue sounds to me like you are overclocked too high...I would remove all overclocking and test for about 24 hrs and see if that fixes it. If it does then i would scale back a notch from where you are right now.
Thanks for mentioning that. I had used the 'QuickClock Rubix Edition' to automatically detect settings and such, but shortly after noticed frequent reboots. So I manually turned off the overclocking.

Apparently though, I forgot to disable 'set at boot', and just disabled the quickclock. So, theoretically I should be back to stock clock settings?

I plan on just leaving it there... hope this solves my frequent reboot problem.

Reaction score

Seems fine now.

Thanks for mentioning that. I had used the 'QuickClock Rubix Edition' to automatically detect settings and such, but shortly after noticed frequent reboots. So I manually turned off the overclocking.

Apparently though, I forgot to disable 'set at boot', and just disabled the quickclock. So, theoretically I should be back to stock clock settings?

One time quickclock ran it's test and put me at like 1150...i was psyched..ran like that for 30 min and it rebooted.
Re-Ran quickclock and got my normal 1056 and it didn't reboot after that.
maybe that happened to you too?

ngsm13

Reaction score

Seems fine now.

One time quickclock ran it's test and put me at like 1150...i was psyched..ran like that for 30 min and it rebooted.
Mine was @ 1265!!! No wonder I was having problems, eh?

So if I re-run it, it should be able to pick up a more stable value?

Mick11

Reaction score
Is this the rom that has all of the blur apps and is super fast?

wooddale

Reaction score

Seems fine now.

Downloaded 2.0.1 on my D2 used the D2 toDX zip overclocked jrummy 1.3 been running fast as hell for 2 days now almost 2 days took me a couple trys to get it going but once I got it its gooood