rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

mugsy77

Reaction score
Im also having blue tooth issues since upgrade. Will not sync with my BMW idrive. I can talk but will not pull contacts.
Wish I had a fix for ya, but working fine on Kenwood Receiver with contacts. Try deleting synch profiles I suppose?

Sent from my DROIDX

DBLX

Reaction score
Same issue with my ford sync, I can't send or receive text messages through ford sync now.

sk8

Reaction score
Hey derek is there anything in the framework that would cause issues with installing a black market. All other blacked out or transparent apps work fine.
I've tried flashing the current market aswell as the market that corresponds to what comes stock with rubix(2.2.6).
I've tried a fresh install without backing up any third party apps, still no luck.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

sent from a sweet paper weight.

sk8

Reaction score
Upgraded from 1.9.7 to 2.0 with no problems, then installed the GalaS_RubixPort theme. 2.0 was rock stable for me.

I upgraded to 2.0.1, charged the phone before going to bed, did not use the phone the next day, but after I left work, I could not turn on the screen, even tho I had notification led's. Had to do a battery pull to get it working again. This is unusual for me. I do not get FC's or have stability problems.

Last night I again charged the battery to 100% before going to bed, noticed I had 80% battery by the time I left for work (usually it's 90%) and after work I'm at 40%. This is the extended battery and I had two phone calls, totally 1.5 minutes, o/w the phone was idle all day.

I have wi-fi on while at home and am using the "conservative" governor. Here's my battery use.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Turn on the airplane mode for a few minutes. Then turn it off.
Also check you settings / location see if google my location is on it drains your battery.
I get up at 530am and when I get home at around 2 or so my battery is usually still at 80. I disable wifi and the auto sync, oc in battery saver mode and the conservative governor on.

colchiro

Reaction score
Turn on the airplane mode for a few minutes. Then turn it off.
Also check you settings / location see if google my location is on it drains your battery.
I get up at 530am and when I get home at around 2 or so my battery is usually still at 80. I disable wifi and the auto sync, oc in battery saver mode and the conservative governor on.

Thanks for the reply.

Worked great with 2.0, then horrible battery life with 2.0.1, much worse than Liberty, which isn't known for great battery life.

GML not installed. I cleared my cache last night, charged to 100% and battery life was acceptable today when I got off work (70% after 16 hrs), but still not as good as before. I did not use my phone all day so should have been closer to 80%.

shadews

Reaction score
ADW problem

Someones when my phone transitions to landscape mode it loses the app drawer and phone button at the bottom. I'm using ADW. I have tried to restart ADW and it doesn't fix the problem. Only way to fix is reboot the phone. Anyone else having this issue?

mugsy77

Reaction score
Im also having blue tooth issues since upgrade. Will not sync with my BMW idrive. I can talk but will not pull contacts. Never had issues with every upgrade since 8.9

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Wondering if bluetooth issue you're having is something to do with /etc/bluetooth/auto_paring.conf file? Shows certain devices blacklisted, including BMW, not that I know anything about Android. /shrug

Bluetooth headsets work ok, or all bluetooth devices fail?

Just for curiosity, this isn't the fix, is it? You have to accept both notifications or it wont sync. If you aren't sure, delete pair and try again...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/74728-bluetooth-pairing-problem-bmw-any-advice.html
Sent from my DROIDX

db306

Reaction score
Ok while I'm on a roll here :) Drod is it possible to incorporate the scrollable toggle bar in the drop down notification that I've seen on I think its the Obsidian/Cobalt Rom?

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok while I'm on a roll here :) Drod is it possible to incorporate the scrollable toggle bar in the drop down notification that I've seen on I think its the Obsidian/Cobalt Rom?

I'll start here first and move on to the rest later when I get off work.

No. It's been tried, and is damn near impossible on a non-source built rom.

db306

Reaction score
Drod. Ultimately what I'd like to do is have the current market and be able to flash some of the different skinned markets that are out there. Thanks for any help.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Drod. Ultimately what I'd like to do is have the current market and be able to flash some of the different skinned markets that are out there. Thanks for any help.

I'm not sure why any of the others wouldn't work.. I've had others report doing this with no problem. What are the steps you're using, with what market, etc.?

Focused is using an older market app, because, honestly, I haven't updated it. It's more so laziness on my part than anything else.

edit: I deleted 4 of your posts because they were basically a repeated post over and over.. sorry I couldn't get to the answer sooner.

Please, don't post over and over like that, if I take a day or more to answer a question, just send me a PM. These posts were within hours and the same day, which is why I removed them.

sk8

Reaction score
@drod
Sorry for the cross post about the market.
I've tried themed market versions 2.2.6 , 2.2.7 , 2.2.11 , 2.3.2 and 2.3.4.
I've tried them on a fresh installs aswell. The newer markets disappear completely and the older ones function until I attempt to download something.
Method goes like this w/o fresh install.
Uninstall and clear data and cache for market.
Boot to clockwork
Mount system
Flash vending zip
Reboot.
This was for the above mentioned markets
Fresh install method.
Boot to clockwork.
Mount system
Format cache ( 2 x)
Format data ( 2x)
Unnount system
Install rubix 2.0.1 (tried 1.9.7 aswell)
reboot
Back to clockwork
Mount system
Install vending app.
Reboot.

Thanks ive tried various iterations of removing and adding the market. Not opening the market before reboot.
Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for doing what you do.

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Really liking this Rom, Drod. I came from Liberty 1.5. I'm averaging (stock battery) 18-20 hours with minimal to light usage...I'm pretty happy with those results as on Liberty, I'd average 8-12.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry no go on the MMS any other ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX