Rubix Focused 2.0.1 = pure awesomesauce

wooddale

Reaction score
I dont run any widgets or anything like that, maybe thats why??? By the way, how did you get that swype file you posted to work?
i just deleted the one that came on the rom with root explorer and to swype from the apex rom folder on my sd card and installed it

I dont need swype I just need to make it bigger how?

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a problem for anyone else but I can't send or receive mms anymore. It will say sending but never go through, and ill press download but ill never get the picture. Anyone else have this problem? Anything I can do?

Sent from my DROIDX

trook

Reaction score
Brennan, you can try to clear the data under settings, applications, manage. Woodale, I had the same problem you did, do you have thr fission rom manager? I flashed the android keyboard straight from frm and it worked just fine. If you don't have the rom manager I can try to post it, or you could go to gimpstas site and create your own keyboard.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdog94

Reaction score
download gingerbread keyboard for android from market ..the free one it works great

wooddale

Reaction score
Brennan, you can try to clear the data under settings, applications, manage. Woodale, I had the same problem you did, do you have thr fission rom manager? I flashed the android keyboard straight from frm and it worked just fine. If you don't have the rom manager I can try to post it, or you could go to gimpstas site and create your own keyboard.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

No dont have frm just have reg rommanager first time i had rubix on this phone not familar with gimpstas site how do I get there

YourAverageJD

Reaction score
system won't let me delete or uninstall current version of swype. Tried removing under settings, applications, manage apps: nope. Tried tricking system with titanium backup: stilll there. Went in file manager to delete: unable to delete. If anyone has another suggestion for getting this version of swype off so I can resinstall and use I'd greatly appreciate it.

AthruZ79

Reaction score
Of all the ROMs that I've tried on my Droid X, I really like Rubix for it's blazing fast features, but much prefer Apex when it comes to battery life... I installed Rubix this past Thursday and last night, I had 50% battery life and woke up with a dead phone. Hmm... Did the Rubix ROM suck out my battery life? How can I improve this?

OP
C

cron666

Reaction score
havent used apex yet,
but battery life on Rubix has been better than fusion, fission, and squidly.

i use my fone heavily and it will die on the second day of use, usually in the morning.

but i usually just pop it in the cradle around 10 or 11 at nite and take it off around 7am when i go to work.

Bagdkota2000

Reaction score
I had Liberty 1.5 before I installed Rubix, now I still have remnants of Liberty. When the phone reboots it shows a Liberty Screen before the Rubix. Also some of the icons are still Liberty Themed. I wiped data/cache then flashed Rubix, then flashed the Dx-D2 Port. Did I miss something?

doomedromance

Reaction score
I had Liberty 1.5 before I installed Rubix, now I still have remnants of Liberty. When the phone reboots it shows a Liberty Screen before the Rubix. Also some of the icons are still Liberty Themed. I wiped data/cache then flashed Rubix, then flashed the Dx-D2 Port. Did I miss something?

Go here and flash the stock replacer (Or any others from the thread if you wish) That should fix the liberty screen.
As for you icons, make sure you mount the system in advanced settings before flashing rubix. I usually mount system then format it and format data/cache from there. Then remount system and data before flashing the new rom in clockwork.

but... I dont see how the icons would still be liberty themed unless Rubix doesnt include every app in the update.zip. I've never used Rubix. Is it only google apps downloadable from the market that are still themed? He may have left em out and you have to download search, gmail, maps, voice etc. from the market. I know I've installed roms that do that.