rubiX Focused 1.9.7 First D2 Release

inssane

Reaction score
So how are you guys trying this ROM, there is no link posted?

Any update on actually downloading it and such? I want to give it a try since Lib1.5 was a major flop for me.
N

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Post #22 and Post #31 of this thread have the links u need..... #31 is the rom and #22 is the patch u will need~

inssane

Reaction score
That's hilarious because I just found the rom, patch, theme I want, and throttle fix right before you posted, lol.

trook

Reaction score
It really is an amazing rom. I'm gonna try to contact drod2169 again to see if we can get the d2 version just incase were missing out on a few things.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
i was running the dx version without any problems at all and it immediately became my favorite rom. then lib 1.5 dropped. i have since modded the sysctl on liberty and it runs very close to how rubix did. this rom deserves more attention and when i tire of liberty in a few days im gonna run it again.

trook

Reaction score
ya, thats what im sayin too, more people should try this, I wish drod2169 would re-post the droid 2 version or respond to my email...I'm gonna try pm'ing him. btw, jrummy has a systcl app on the market that is exactly the same as in the liberty settings, I've used it on fission, squidly, and apex with no problems.

bapperton

Reaction score
I'd really love to try this out. Too bad the d/l link is pulled. I'm running Liberty 1.5 and having camera problems which sucks. Anyone have the file?