rubiX Focused 1.9.5

enomusheki

Reaction score
stock SMS/Handcent Problems

Hello,
I have notification bar disabled on stock SMS messaging, but I still get the icon along with my handcent notification as well. This is very annoying as I'm getting two notifications for one SMS. Anyone Else have this problem? If so, any fix?

DX - Rubix focused 1.9.5

ericsch333

Reaction score
Hello,
I have notification bar disabled on stock SMS messaging, but I still get the icon along with my handcent notification as well. This is very annoying as I'm getting two notifications for one SMS. Anyone Else have this problem? If so, any fix?

DX - Rubix focused 1.9.5

Do you have Titanium backup if you do freeze the stock messaging.apk that while stop the app.

enomusheki

Reaction score
I tried hat but its not working. Any other ideas? Does anybody know Anybody know?

mcp770

Reaction score
I tried hat but its not working. Any other ideas? Does anybody know Anybody know?

I use handcent and I just opened the original messaging app went to settings and unchecked the notifications box. No duplicate issues.

Kuonji

Reaction score
I have my own oddity as well. My corp email is being checked without my prompting even though I have quadruple checked the setting and it is set to 'never check'.

Perhaps there is another option elsewhere?

teh_g

Reaction score
I have the notification bar disabled but its still happening.

Did you disable the setting in the default messenger application? You keep saying you have the bar disabled, not the actual notifications from the messenger app.

whatsinaname

Reaction score
My guess is they want to use the FM Radio program.
I must admit I would like it too. I like listening to local radio on my walk home from work.
So far that is the only thing I don't have on rubix focused.

The reason I went with focused is because it seems that blur messes up my push corporate mail. Does the blurry rubix have these issues with push mail? I don't mind the blur, just like my mail when it is supposed to be delivered :)

sephtin

Reaction score
plss fm radio backup....

FM Radio doesn't work with this ROM. FM Radio requires Blur framework components... If you NEED the FM Radio functionality, you will need to use a ROM that's based on Blur, rather than a BLURLESS ROM.

sephtin

Reaction score
This is a very noob question, but how do I get to 2.3.340 OTA?? I would like to run this rom and BigDX's theme for it. I am currently rooted with 928 Black Glass theme...system version 2.3.15.

Isn't there a "Back to stock" patch or something from 928?

Worst case scenario, you should .sbf back to 2.3.15, take the OTA...
Once you're on 2.3.340, just re-root, rebootstrap, and load the ROM. :)

moccor

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how I can make my phone vibrate when receiving texts? I made it so all sounds are off, and pretty much vibrations for every notification. But the only vibrates I'm getting are from the 'missed reminder' app.

cpjr

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how I can make my phone vibrate when receiving texts? I made it so all sounds are off, and pretty much vibrations for every notification. But the only vibrates I'm getting are from the 'missed reminder' app.

It's an option in the SMS app under notification settings.

moccor

Reaction score

It's an option in the SMS app under notification settings.

I still can't seem to find it.