rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

mbh87

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that zip and instructions but still no camera, pandora and quadrant...any other suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Sounds like you flashed the wrong one. If you never flashed the leak posted by TBH then grab non-leak, if you flashed the leak then grab the one made for it.

mugsy77

Reaction score
I hate the Gallery for this rom, Can we somehow replace it w/blur gallery? I like the one in Apex and rummyx

Unfortunately, haven't found a gallery that works on the existing framework for 1.8.x/1.9.x. If anyone finds one, would love to hear of it.

I use 3dgallery from the market (well it WAS from the market, it's since been pulled, and appears to be unavailable. :S )

seph, there is one called Gallery 3D - says it's the Nexus One gallery. Is this the one by chance?

sephtin

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that zip and instructions but still no camera, pandora and quadrant...any other suggestions?

Yep. Redownload, and reload Focused. Make sure you have the correct version. (IF you have installed the leak (or JRummy's leak version of his ROM), then make sure you download the leak version of Focused. If not, then install the non-leak version...

If you are trying the wrong version, it could cause this (?).

sephtin

Reaction score
Sorry for the dumb question but how do I install that zip?

--Copy it to your SDCard
--reboot into recovery
--install .zip from SDCard
--choose .zip from SDCard
--select the .zip file
--select "yes" (you'll know which one)
--hit the back button on your phone
--Reboot

Should do it.

Prior to --install .zip from SDCard do your data and cache wipes! dancedroid

NO, not to install the patch!
ROM - Yes
Patch - NO.

JRobzilla

Reaction score
--Copy it to your SDCard
--reboot into recovery
--install .zip from SDCard
--choose .zip from SDCard
--select the .zip file
--select "yes" (you'll know which one)
--hit the back button on your phone
--Reboot

Should do it.

Prior to --install .zip from SDCard do your data and cache wipes! dancedroid

NO, not to install the patch!
ROM - Yes
Patch - NO.

Yeah that was my mistake, missed the patch post and thought he was talking about the ROM

Reaction score
Ok, so if you restore from a backup that wasn't the leak even though you ran the leak, you need to use the leak?

If so, do I have to put the leak back in? Haha, that sounds so confusing...cuse my noobness lol...

sephtin

Reaction score
I hate the Gallery for this rom, Can we somehow replace it w/blur gallery? I like the one in Apex and rummyx

Unfortunately, haven't found a gallery that works on the existing framework for 1.8.x/1.9.x. If anyone finds one, would love to hear of it.

I use 3dgallery from the market (well it WAS from the market, it's since been pulled, and appears to be unavailable. :S )

seph, there is one called Gallery 3D - says it's the Nexus One gallery. Is this the one by chance?

This one is the one I'm using...
3D Gallery - Android

But not on the market anymore :S

mbh87

Reaction score
Ok, so if you restore from a backup that wasn't the leak even though you ran the leak, you need to use the leak?

If so, do I have to put the leak back in? Haha, that sounds so confusing...cuse my noobness lol...

Yes you still need to use the one for the leak even though you flashed a older backup. I believe the kernel and what not changed in leak and flashing a backup does not change the kernel, there is currently no way to do that as far as I know.

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

:icon_ poke::wacko:

Ok, Sounds like you installed the TBH leak including the new bootloader, then you ran a nandroid restore of a backup that was prior to the leak, now you want to know what to do next?

If that's correct, I'd say re-install the leak version of rubix. If that fails, run the system only sbf from the leak by TBH, then do the rubix install again.

I'm not sure that just doing rubix will work, because I dont' believe it includes every single file needed, and actually I think it depends on a valid system partition prior to installing it. I'm not 100% on that, so trying to do the rubix 1.9.0 leak first would be the least involved and if it works it works. If not, use the system sbf from TBH and start over.

Last edited:

dogswind

Reaction score

This one is the one I'm using...
3D Gallery - Android

But not on the market anymore :S
Isn't this the same thing that comes with rubix? It looks identical to me.

sephtin

Reaction score
I have a question for anyone who can answer this, I installed 1.9 and was moving things around on my home creen, and move my spare icon down on top of my app drawer, and now can not find how to get to all of my app's ,

use to always have my app drawer down at the bottom so I could always open it to se all of my app's now I can;t find how to get that buttom back.

Please help me to get that drawer back so I can see my app's like it comes with this ROM 1.9

Thank you for your help on this. :):)

Did you lose the app drawer button, or did you lose the entire dock?
If you lost the dock, the way I get it back, is to swipe up and down over where the bar would normally be...

As previously posted (with steps):
--Menu
--Add
--Press "Pick your activity"
--Launcher Actions
--Open/close App Drawer
--Ok

Then drag it to the bar...

HTH!

Fate0n3

Reaction score
I have a question for anyone who can answer this, I installed 1.9 and was moving things around on my home creen, and move my spare icon down on top of my app drawer, and now can not find how to get to all of my app's ,

use to always have my app drawer down at the bottom so I could always open it to se all of my app's now I can;t find how to get that buttom back.

Please help me to get that drawer back so I can see my app's like it comes with this ROM 1.9

Thank you for your help on this. :):)

Press and hold on an empty space on the display --> custom shortcuts --> pick your activity --> launcher actions --> open/close app drawer

Then just drag that shortcut down and that should fix it for ya. Hope that helps ya

Sorry Seph posted right after you...... doh

jmims

Reaction score
So I wiped my phone, reflashed 1.9, applied the patch, but still no luck with either the standard video recorder, or the Blur camera after installing that. Meh.