rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

yamdankee

Reaction score
Having a problem. Installed on my wife's Droid 2 rooted with z4. Coming from stock ROM, wiped everything, installed. The hard keyboard isn't working right. Most of the letters work right but symbols do not enter correctly. For example I'll try typing an asterisk by pressing ALT + 8, but it doesn't give an asterisk, just a different weird symbol.

I'm sorry if the answer is in this thread, I searched through the first 12 pages and figured I'd post the question. Thanks for any help!

sephtin

Reaction score
Having a problem. Installed on my wife's Droid 2 rooted with z4. Coming from stock ROM, wiped everything, installed. The hard keyboard isn't working right. Most of the letters work right but symbols do not enter correctly. For example I'll try typing an asterisk by pressing ALT + 8, but it doesn't give an asterisk, just a different weird symbol.

I'm sorry if the answer is in this thread, I searched through the first 12 pages and figured I'd post the question. Thanks for any help!

Hmm, where'd you get the Droid2 version of Focused from?

yamdankee

Reaction score
Hmm, where'd you get the Droid2 version of Focused from?

I found the link to rubiX Focused 1.9.0 in the "
  • All Working D2 ROMs" thread here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/87309-list-all-working-d2-roms.html

I downloaded it and installed it. I run rubiX Focused 1.9.7 on my X, but I figured since 1.9.0 was listed in a thread named "All working D2 ROMs" that it would work correctly on my wife's Droid 2.

Did I do something wrong? Does this ROM not belong on a Droid 2? What ROM would you recommend for the Droid 2 that removes blur?