rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

bozchevelle

Reaction score
Question please,

I have 1.8.9 already on my phone, so will I be ok to just wipe cache and load, or is it best to wipe both before this install,

Thank you as always for your help!! dancedroid

jdhas

Reaction score
Anyone still having battery problems? I might be having excessive drain but it's a bit too short to call

Do far my battery use has been much-improved over 1.8.9.

Reaction score
Hi, Is anyone having quadrant and pandora issues? Thanks!

Edit: my camera doesn't take pictures either...gets hung up after taking it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

koreaz

Reaction score
I have two questions..

1) I sbf'd to do a clean install of 1.9 but when the home screen came up, my old wallpaper from 1.8.9 was displayed, shouldn't it have been stock and does that mean something didn't clear correctly?

2) can someone confirm the stock vsels? After installing 1.9, and checking them with JRummys OC app, it showed the followiing:
300/27
600/38
800/49
1000/54

Reason I ask is on 1.8.9, I played with ULV at stock speeds and the vsels were higher than those. I'm just trying to figure out if something didn't clear or not because if those values are stock, why is ULV, which is supposed to be 4 volts lower is actually higher...

Froyo has the feature of restoring your settings from Google's servers.

I don't know the answer to 2. I don't mess with the voltages or frequencies.

My unmodified frequencies on 1.9.0 non-leak are:
300 / 28
600 / 38
800 / 50
1000 / 58

Try undervolting the other settings too. im at

350 / 19
500 / 28
800 / 48
1000 / 54

Does the 300 and 600 freq make a big diffrence?

mcp770

Reaction score
The JRummy script isn't in this build or is it me? If not does his app work with this rom and on the leak version at that?

mbjr

Reaction score
THIS ROM KICKS A*S!! Only issue I had was battery, and that's fixed! Theme rocks as well, LOVE MY phone again, donation coming your way.

jmims

Reaction score
Installed the leaked 1.9 and the Blur camera from sephtin, but the camera glitched after taking a picture and closed, losing the picture. Rebooted into clockwork mod, wiped data and cache, and did a fresh install of 1.9. Found that the video recorder is "busted"... only a black screen and no options are selectable. Had to go back to 1.9.3 for now.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Also, in regards to battery life... djdlite, did you have JRummy's OC script running by chance?

I cleared my cache only and installed without any issues.

Not liking the app drawer going sideways instead of vertical.

Mustang02... the app drawer going sideways is a setting within ADW. Press menu, choose ADW Settings, Drawer Settings, App Drawer Style, Vertical Plain.

I did have it running...so with this build I should not be using the OC app?

See my comments down a little further. I didn't like it and suspect it may have an impact on battery life. Try without it and see if you get better performance.

Question please,

I have 1.8.9 already on my phone, so will I be ok to just wipe cache and load, or is it best to wipe both before this install,

Thank you as always for your help!! dancedroid

As the instructions state, you should wipe data/cache. If you install without wiping data/cache it may work, but if you encounter any issues/bugs you should wipe data/cache before reporting them.

Hi, Is anyone having quadrant and pandora issues? Thanks

Quadrant and Pandora issues? More information please. Both work fine for me.

I still got high cell standby % that normal?

Non leak

The cell standby glitch is still present but it is just a graphical glitch as in previous versions.

Froyo has the feature of restoring your settings from Google's servers.

I don't know the answer to 2. I don't mess with the voltages or frequencies.

My unmodified frequencies on 1.9.0 non-leak are:
300 / 28
600 / 38
800 / 50
1000 / 58

Try undervolting the other settings too. im at

350 / 19
500 / 28
800 / 48
1000 / 54

Does the 300 and 600 freq make a big diffrence?

It's just a matter of scaling really. Set at 350, your lowest clock speed will be 350 MHz instead of 300 MHz. I'm not sure as to why this was done, but I just run the stock scaling.

The JRummy script isn't in this build or is it me? If not does his app work with this rom and on the leak version at that?

It's there, but I noticed odd performance using it and therefore decided to just use my own lowvolt.sh settings as previously mentioned. When I used it, I noticed that my processor was always at 1 GHz, whereas using lowvolt.sh it ramps up and down as needed.

GroceryHauler

Reaction score
I'm running the leaked 2.2.320 and my wifi is working just fine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Pandora starts but no audio.

Quadrant starts but on cpu test 11 it gives me an internal error during benchmark execution.

Camera starts, takes picture and hangs, doesn't save pic.

I using the non leak

bishyaler

Reaction score
Running the non-leak. Getting force closes when I try to change audio alerts/ringtones. Happening in settings as well as other apps. Anyone else have this?