rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

darkreaper476

Reaction score
I am running completely stock voltages and clockspeeds. My lcd density is set to 200 though... I never had any issues with this on other roms either. No themes etc. the only (mod) of tge lcd density... Ill try to deal with stock density for testing but I won't like it. Lol

Thanks

Sent from my Focused X with the DroidForums app

sephtin

Reaction score
I am running completely stock voltages and clockspeeds. My lcd density is set to 200 though... I never had any issues with this on other roms either. No themes etc. the only (mod) of tge lcd density... Ill try to deal with stock density for testing but I won't like it. Lol

Thanks

Ya, unfortunately, the framework used on Fission/Focused/Epic (droid2) doesn't seem to like changing the density... I bet the reboots go away if you change density back to default....

Inkarnit

Reaction score

Thanks

Why change density? ADW lets you adjust the number of rows/columns anyway. I have a feeling your problems will go away with LCD density stock :)

sephtin

Reaction score
sephtin, I see you made black bar work with transitions again, thanks!

YVW, And thank you! :)

Ya, was my understanding that transitions were weird with 1.3.x of ADW and LPP.. (some people trying ADW 1.3.x earlier on had some issues... ), but they seem to be working fine. :)

Reaction score

Ya, was my understanding that transitions were weird with 1.3.x of ADW and LPP.. (some people trying ADW 1.3.x earlier on had some issues... ), but they seem to be working fine. :)

so related, the version of ADW (1.3.3) in 1.90 looks much different....
is that just an ADW thing?
looks a bit less AOSP to me...

sephtin

Reaction score

Ya, it's an ADW thing... Moving more towards being themeable like LPP, etc.
Still really lightweight, and as long as it doesn't get bloaty, I'll likely keep using it... Really grows on ya after you use it for a while..
The second dock bar is pure awesomeness... :)

Reaction score

Ya, it's an ADW thing... Moving more towards being themeable like LPP, etc.
Still really lightweight, and as long as it doesn't get bloaty, I'll likely keep using it... Really grows on ya after you use it for a while..
The second dock bar is pure awesomeness... :)

cool
there's always this :D
Install the Android 2.3 Gingerbread launcher / home screen on your 2.2 device

sephtin

Reaction score
What is a dock bar?

The bar on the launcher that is docked at the bottom of the screen, that has 3/5/? icons on it, usually the middle button is the app drawer (but not necessarily).

The extra dock bar I was referring to... in ADW, if you go to
Menu> ADWSettings> UI Settings, and verify that "Dockbar" is checked (should be on by default), and then use it by going to
Menu> ADWSettings> General Behavior
and set swipe down actions to: "Open/close DockBar"...

Then from the home screen, if you swipe down over the dockbar, it will dissappear. MOST people just believe that the dockbar is hidden, but in fact, that blank space is a second dock bar, that you can drag apps to (up to 6, I believe (?))...

To get back to your other launcher, just swipe down over the dockbar again... REALLY convenient to have 11 icons right on the main screen, just on the dockbar.

Edit: Correction, holds a lot more than 6... just swipe left and right to scroll over for more.. :) Very nice..
Pretty sure I'm going to go back to 3 home screens, pretty much just for widgets. :p

Last edited:

brutalness

Reaction score

Thanks for fixing that Sephtin. I love the transitions, stupid thing i know but i love it.

Marius1

Reaction score
holy crap thanks for this. awesome!

What is a dock bar?

The bar on the launcher that is docked at the bottom of the screen, that has 3/5/? icons on it, usually the middle button is the app drawer (but not necessarily).

The extra dock bar I was referring to... in ADW, if you go to
Menu> ADWSettings> UI Settings, and verify that "Dockbar" is checked (should be on by default), and then use it by going to
Menu> ADWSettings> General Behavior
and set swipe down actions to: "Open/close DockBar"...

Then from the home screen, if you swipe down over the dockbar, it will dissappear. MOST people just believe that the dockbar is hidden, but in fact, that blank space is a second dock bar, that you can drag apps to (up to 6, I believe (?))...

To get back to your other launcher, just swipe down over the dockbar again... REALLY convenient to have 11 icons right on the main screen, just on the dockbar.

Edit: Correction, holds a lot more than 6... just you swipe left and right to scroll over for more.. :) Very nice..
Pretty sure I'm going to go back to 3 home screens, pretty much just for widgets. :p

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Yeah I now have 3 home screens with just widgets and 5 apps in main dockbar and 36 more in 2nd dockbar :) Pimptastic.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Thank sephtin...didn't know that about the dockbar on ADW. I switch back and forth between LP & ADW all the time.....decisions, decisions....LOL!

Hey, on another note: Another day = more gains in battery performance. And i used her pretty heavy today too.

Now, to send those beers as promised to ya Drod.

Last edited: