Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions

DropC

Reaction score
If I wanted to keep the blur gallery could I just extract it from another rom place in this one and install ? Would it work ?

No. The framework is incompatible. Blur camera works; gallery doesn't.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cruckus

Reaction score
Hey I was at 60% when I flashed this then 80% after will this mess up my battery life? Just a thought

jdhas

Reaction score
Hey I was at 60% when I flashed this then 80% after will this mess up my battery life? Just a thought

Was that a thought or a question?

Try booting into clockwork recovery and wiping the battery stats under the advanced menu.

cruckus

Reaction score
I thought about that but I'm asking if I continued to charge it would the battery think its at 80 or know its at 60 and completely charge regardless of the battery indicator

Fxck

Reaction score
Is this pre-oc'd or can I use my jrummy OC from market?

akanealw

Reaction score
I thought about that but I'm asking if I continued to charge it would the battery think its at 80 or know its at 60 and completely charge regardless of the battery indicator

i've seen it suggested by sephtin to let it charge overnight to 100% then wipe battery stats in the morning.

transfan

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good file explorer since the stock files app isn't included in focused?

I used astro but if I navigate to a SMB share over wifi (which I do often!) and I click on a file, it won't run. I have to click MULTI then COPY, then copy it to the sdcard, then run it.

It was a lot easier in the stock file app to run an .apk from a wifi share.

HelpeRX

Reaction score
Oc help!!!!

I have the leaked version and installed that I still cannot oc using cpu.sh it reboots I contacted jrummy and he said tell Drod to add the updated script did drod add the updated script in this??? Has anyone been able to OC using the script and is on the leaked?

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Looks good so far Drod! Great work! Although I as sad to see that the animations were different...

Glad to hear this one is working great now man I didn't want to SBF twice in one day....

Is the official release going to have anything different that would be worth waiting??? I haven't reinstalled Rubix back and I can not take much of Lag-filled blur lol

dogswind

Reaction score
Facebook still won't sync for me on the leaked version. :( It gives me the options when I sign into the app, but the contacts never appear.

Edit: Nevermind. I went into accounts and unchecked/rechecked sync a few times. Now they are all there. And my camera works too. Finally back to the way things were before the leak. Can't thank you enough drod!