rubiX Focused 1.6

jacksradio

Reaction score
Well after awhile of running the rom I experienced my first random reboot.... I was texting and turn around to see the Rubix symbol on the screen... Hopefully this is a one time deal... Was anyone able to pinpoint what was causing reboots??

i get a sudden reboot about once ever 3 days...
been rocking rubix 1.0 then 1.6 for a while...
it's annoying, but i'm sticking with it because i had to battery pull because of freezes on stock blur more frequently than that.

i guess my point of view is that computers/smart phones crash and need to be reset...
at least with Android in general rebooting is fast compared to my old Blackberry :D

I had experienced the random quick reboot only after running the cpu script. I had a reboot in the middle of sending a mms message and after that could not send anymore mms's...anyway i reloaded the rom and DID NOT run the cpu script and have had no reboots in two days so far...just my .02...

stone7187

Reaction score
I am unable to sign into facebbok using the app. I have installed Stock ROM along with Tranquility 3.0 and have no problems. Thanks.

sephtin

Reaction score
I am unable to sign into facebbok using the app. I have installed Stock ROM along with Tranquility 3.0 and have no problems. Thanks.

So.. are you having problems and asking for help? Or just stop by to tell us that you had problems, but are now on Tranq... and you don't have the issue anymore? Sorry for the confusion.. more info is always good!

First thing I'd try, is either clearing data/cache for the Facebook app, or uninstalling it and reinstalling it via market. The ROM and APP work fine, so it's either a restore, a theme, or just a stuck app or something on your end.

stone7187

Reaction score
No I mentioned the other ROMS because I'm successful at loging in with them I have done a system reset, wipe data,cache and no luck this goes for reinstalling the app also....so yes I am requesting assistance and than you for the quick reply.

sephtin

Reaction score
No I mentioned the other ROMS because I'm successful at loging in with them I have done a system reset, wipe data,cache and no luck this goes for reinstalling the app also....so yes I am requesting assistance and than you for the quick reply.

Does it list Facebook if you go to Menu> Settings> Accounts ?
And what happens when you go through the account setup when you say you are "unable to sign in"? Error message? Fail? Force close? The more info you can provide, the easier it is to help!

Do you have a theme? Did you restore anything from Titanium? Any other mods changes that could affect this?

kiwiruss

Reaction score
Fantastic work !

Its been stable since I got it installed which is my number one praise.
Secondly it seems a little faster than stock, which is nice.

Great work sir.

jasonx9

Reaction score
What do these do is there any chance of me making my phone a paper weight? Also dont quite understand this hole rom thing what does it kill/get rid of and im guessing this is like a new op system for droid x so it would void a warranty is there anyway to revert back to factory settings if you ever need to warranty it?

NattyBee

Reaction score
Anybody know how to remove sywpe keyboard and go back to stock or edited?

Indeed. Go to settings>language & keyboard>input method and there you will have the option to select either Android Keyboard or Swype
;)

scubieman

Reaction score
I finally get a awesome ROM. Now I can't go into USB mode on phone. I connect usb cable to computer and it's like I did not even connect it. Anyone have this problem?

Reaction score
Well after awhile of running the rom I experienced my first random reboot.... I was texting and turn around to see the Rubix symbol on the screen... Hopefully this is a one time deal... Was anyone able to pinpoint what was causing reboots??

it's annoying, but i'm sticking with it because i had to battery pull because of freezes on stock blur more frequently than that.

i guess my point of view is that computers/smart phones crash and need to be reset...
at least with Android in general rebooting is fast compared to my old Blackberry :D

I had experienced the random quick reboot only after running the cpu script. I had a reboot in the middle of sending a mms message and after that could not send anymore mms's...anyway i reloaded the rom and DID NOT run the cpu script and have had no reboots in two days so far...just my .02...

I run into random reboots, at least once every two days but sometimes once a day. It's not a big deal to me, personally. Running 1.6 Focused.

Last edited:

NattyBee

Reaction score

I run into random reboots, at least once every two days but sometimes once a day. It's not a big deal to me, personally. Running 1.6 Focused.

Try this: go in market and download the app" No Lock" and using that app, disable the lock-screen. After that, you shouldn't have random reboots...i believe Drod said something about them being caused by the system securities seeking Blur while phone is locked...using up system memory, so when it gets too low, it reboots to free up memory...or something along those lines...anyhow, someone suggested that app would help, and it did for me...

Sent from my DROIDX