rubiX Blurry Bread

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So far so good. Battery life is phenomenal. What scripts did you include and what feedback do you need Drod?

so far, just the zipalign script. i told you, it's real basic ;)

i have some work to do still... rubiX FuzzyBread is almost done, though

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
So far so good. Battery life is phenomenal. What scripts did you include and what feedback do you need Drod?

Froyo, Gingy, FuzzyBread, DrodSpeed, GingerComb etc.......theses names have me ROTFL.

Bring on the molded with fuzz goodness DRod. ;-) It's always been worth the wait with you fondling our data.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

Froyo, Gingy, FuzzyBread, DrodSpeed, GingerComb etc.......theses names have me ROTFL.

Bring on the molded with fuzz goodness DRod. ;-) It's always been worth the wait with you fondling our data.

Yea, fuzzy bread used to be a bad thing that was to be discarded. Now it's a good thing!!

zakalwe79

Reaction score
Anyone else not have their hard keys lighting up while running this? didn't know if out was a known issue or not

Yeah, I have noticed strange behavior from the hard keys. Sometimes on, sometimes off. Is it possible they can be responding to the amount of light in the room?

mikey4226

Reaction score
Anyone else not have their hard keys lighting up while running this? didn't know if out was a known issue or not

Yeah, I have noticed strange behavior from the hard keys. Sometimes on, sometimes off. Is it possible they can be responding to the amount of light in the room?

I'm not running blurry bread yet (will be flashing in a few mins lol), but I've noticed this on rooted/deodexed GB too. It's possible that it's an ambient light response, since they only seem to turn on when it's very well lit in the room, but that's just a guess.

I stopped using Adj Brightness because I had issues with the screen locking on me and not turning back on after a while. If I hit the power button, I could just barely see my lockscreen, but it would never fully turn on. Also I noticed that when I hit the power button to turn my screen off, I was getting backlight bleeding and that the screen wasn't completely turned off.

I'm now using an app called Screen Filter to adjust screen brightness. It's very simple and easy to adjust, and it can also toggle the hard button backlights. It seems to do a pretty decent job saving battery life from the display (maybe 10% less usage in my battery stats).

Last edited:

mcp770

Reaction score
Right now I am at 15 hours uptime with 50% battery (extended). That doesn't sound amazing but when I think of the two 40min calls, 5 <10min calls, couple hundred texts, a dozen or so emails, and multiple web browsing minutes,,,,,simply incredible for my X. GB is a complete win as far as I'm concerned. I was not able to come near these numbers on 2.2 no matter how hard Drod tweaked the juice out of the rom. Can't wait to see further improvements on this framework.

marcfogel

Reaction score

Over on MyDroidWorld.com it was stated that ro.com.motorola.smartsensor=true was missing from the build.props file. Not sure if this is true for BlurryBread. I will check later.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

teh_g

Reaction score

Over on MyDroidWorld.com it was stated that ro.com.motorola.smartsensor=true was missing from the build.props file. Not sure if this is true for BlurryBread. I will check later.

I just took a quick glance, I did not see it in the build.props file.

whitlecj

Reaction score
i have been running blurry bread for about a week and have a strange issue. About once a day, I will not be able to enter text. This occurs in email apps and text messages. The screen is responsive as I cane seen the letters changing as I type but none of the letters show up in the text field. A reboot fixes the problem and then randomly some time later it will happen again. Anyone else having this issue?

marcfogel

Reaction score

I just took a quick glance, I did not see it in the build.props file.

I will edit the build.prop later and see if it helps. If so, I will post my build.prop

marcfogel

Reaction score
i have been running blurry bread for about a week and have a strange issue. About once a day, I will not be able to enter text. This occurs in email apps and text messages. The screen is responsive as I cane seen the letters changing as I type but none of the letters show up in the text field. A reboot fixes the problem and then randomly some time later it will happen again. Anyone else having this issue?

This happened to me this morning on my dialer. First time it happened.

marcfogel

Reaction score

ro.com.motorola.smartsensor=true line added to build.prop
Unzip and copy over using root explorer or astro etc.
DO NOT GO INTO RECOVERY AND INSTALL

Last edited:

Darkside86

Reaction score

ro.com.motorola.smartsensor=true line added to build.prop
Unzip and copy over using root explorer or astro etc.
DO NOT GO INTO RECOVERY AND INSTALL

Thanks for this, it's been driving me crazy.lol

michaelearth

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the Stock 2.2 DX Blur keyboard in this rom and working?

Thanks