rubiX Blurry 1.8 for those who don't like to see straight...

XDRDX

Reaction score
Drod2169,

I am not sure the zipalign on every boot is taking place because I updated my framework-res.apk with a new one and didn't zipalign it since you have the script that runs on boot but it didn't appear to work because when I ran it from Root Tools it was found and then upon reboot screwed up my accounts. Is there a way I can check to make sure your scripts are running on each boot?

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Drod2169,

I am not sure the zipalign on every boot is taking place because I updated my framework-res.apk with a new one and didn't zipalign it since you have the script that runs on boot but it didn't appear to work because when I ran it from Root Tools it was found and then upon reboot screwed up my accounts. Is there a way I can check to make sure your scripts are running on each boot?

Had a typo that jrummy pointed out to me. I'm going to make a patch for it when I get a chance.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You can add the blur camera and blur alarm clock to focused I am pretty sure. I know you can to liberty by just deleting or renaming the current ones to .bak and then getting the ones from the liberty toolbox. I had an issue where the alarm would disappear, not be set, if I didn't rename the existing one to add .bak since it wanted to take priority by default.

Edit: By the way this is done via root explorer, but could be done with adv or terminal as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ok, got Blur Alarm and Camera installed. The only downside is Camera with 3d gallery. This issue is on all AOSP like roms with Blur Camera. And that is when you select the previous picture inside the camera, it doesn't take you to that particular picture, you have to scroll all the way to the end to see it or go directly to the Gallery app.

Edit, just have to use 2d gallery instead, but the downside to that is you can't get Picasa web album, so decision to make.

I'm sure there's another app you can download for Picasa.

XDRDX

Reaction score
Drod2169,

Had a typo that jrummy pointed out to me. I'm going to make a patch for it when I get a chance.

Awesome, no worries. I just wanted to make sure. I am loving what you are doing with this. I missed my blurry vision... Beer goggles for the win.

jellybean420

Reaction score
Not sure if this has it but, all i want is a stock DX theme with blur launcher and landscape support. I cant tell you how much i want this lol. I have yet to find a rom with stock blur launcher and landscape. Everyone seems to want to rid there phones of blur but i dont mind most of it.

anrichardson

Reaction score
Not sure if this has it but, all i want is a stock DX theme with blur launcher and landscape support. I cant tell you how much i want this lol. I have yet to find a rom with stock blur launcher and landscape. Everyone seems to want to rid there phones of blur but i dont mind most of it.

This is a Blur Rom meaning bloatware removed, but full on Blur. This is the Blur you are looking for.

XDRDX

Reaction score
Sephtin, it looks like he just uses the apk's. He may include some libraries as well already in the rom. I can't remember if HDMI works or not. The FRM app is free on his site and it has the package and rom. You could dig through it to see if it works. I used his package on liberty also to install the camera, gallery and music app. Like I said though not sure if hdmi worked or not though. I have never used it.

bacon225

Reaction score
Can't open zip file ( bad ) what did I do wrong.
Installed it like all the others I have ran with no problems.
Any Ideas

bacon225

Reaction score
Downloaded Blurry 1.8 to the Sd card
I Flashed back to stock 340
Wipe data factory reset
Picked zip and ran.
Getting this message ( can't open Sdcard / rubiXBlurry1.8 zip (bad) installation aborted )

XDRDX

Reaction score
Try to download it again using the mirror you may have a corrupted or partial download.

bacon225

Reaction score
Can I load it to the sd card while i am in clockwork recovery or do I have to reload a good rom first. Then start all over????

XDRDX

Reaction score
I would load a rom because you wont be able to sbf without 50% battery and you can't charge without a os loaded.

XDRDX

Reaction score
Also I have heard you can adb push while in clockwork recovery although I have never been able to do it successfully.

bacon225

Reaction score
Thanks I have it loading now the first download was bad only 76.5 mb the second one from the mirror was 121 mb

droidjw

Reaction score
Thanks I have it loading now the first download was bad only 76.5 mb the second one from the mirror was 121 mb
I noticed this to, only after I attempted to flash the first (78MB file) and it failed. No biggie, I had a nandroid, I downloaded the 2nd file, but have yet to flash.