rubiX Blurry 1.6.3

NattyBee

Reaction score
Im on android os 2.2 v2.3.15. After I flashed this rubiX Blurry 1.6.3 ANDROID DOES EXCLUSIVE it says Im now on android 2.2.1 v2.3.20. How is that possible, I never flashed the new Sbf leak file?

well, I'm sure it's just something Drod entered in...perhaps due to replacing aspects of 2.3.15 with aspects of 2.3.20? not sure...

"Certain System files replaced with LATEST 2.2.1 source build apps (Calculator, Gmail, etc.)"

**EDIT**
ok, I read through the thread over at AndroidDoes, and your answer is in Reply #9, answered by Drod2169

"Q: if I flash this and have any problem, will I be able to use the 2.2 sbf or will that brick my phone?

A:Yes, you can. This does not upgrade your bootloader, nor kernel. It simply has all of the upgraded lib files for 2.2.1, not 2.3.320 that will break media.

"

basically...don't worry :p

OP
B

budmonster

settingscap.jpg

OP
B

budmonster

i figured it out, this thread can be deleted.

NattyBee

Reaction score

colchiro

Reaction score
Several of us on the androidforum are noticing shorter battery life, about 50% less in my case, with 1.6.3. In my case it's Android OS using most of my battery.

Is it possible extra (debug) logging is turned on?

Using Android System Info and inspecting the logs, I'm seeing a LOT of stuff there.

I REALLY like this rom and am looking forward to installing 2.3.20.

Reaction score
Several of us on the androidforum are noticing shorter battery life, about 50% less in my case, with 1.6.3. In my case it's Android OS using most of my battery.

Is it possible extra (debug) logging is turned on?

Using Android System Info and inspecting the logs, I'm seeing a LOT of stuff there.

I REALLY like this rom and am looking forward to installing 2.3.20.

+1 on this - noticing significantly reduced battery life since moving to 1.6.3 from 1.5.2

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, if I am on rubiX 1.5.2, I should NOT update to this version because it isn't based on the leak. Is that correct?