rubiX Blurry 1.0

sephtin

Reaction score
Just realized, my gmail is giving me double emails., 1 thru my gmail on my phone and 1 through my google homepage. I have to delete both when I want to clear it.

What app are you using to get your Gmail? By some weird chance, did you set up to retrieve Gmail via POP or something? Only way I can imagine this happening.. o_O

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is a minor problem, but I've noticed that the market reacts differently to updates. I get notifications that say "3 updates are available" and when I open the market only one is shown (and don't see any others in the list) and I've lost the "update all" option after hitting the menu button.

Only issue I've come across so far. Great work.

I have the same issue on Focused 1.6. Even if I don't have a purchased app installed, it will notify me of an update to it. I'm not sure why, but it does.

sephtin

Reaction score
This is a minor problem, but I've noticed that the market reacts differently to updates. I get notifications that say "3 updates are available" and when I open the market only one is shown (and don't see any others in the list) and I've lost the "update all" option after hitting the menu button.

Only issue I've come across so far. Great work.

I have the same issue on Focused 1.6. Even if I don't have a purchased app installed, it will notify me of an update to it. I'm not sure why, but it does.

what apps?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
i hate even asking this because i sound like i friggin noob....but with blurry 1.0 and the stock messaging app...it keep giving me a FULL screen notification with the persons picture, number, and message. i cant find where to disable this! help lol

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
i hate even asking this because i sound like i friggin noob....but with blurry 1.0 and the stock messaging app...it keep giving me a FULL screen notification with the persons picture, number, and message. i cant find where to disable this! help lol

im an idiot lol when i previously wiped i didnt notice that "full screen caller id" was reinstalled when i booted back up. sorry for the post

sephtin

Reaction score

im an idiot lol when i previously wiped i didnt notice that "full screen caller id" was reinstalled when i booted back up. sorry for the post

Ahh yes! The dreaded google data sync strikes again!
Always recommend turning on WiFi the first time opening market after wiping data/cache (usually when reloading a ROM.. but whenever). :)

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

Always recommend turning on WiFi the first time opening market after wiping data/cache (usually when reloading a ROM.. but whenever). :)

its interesting you say that because, this situation aside, if i pick an app to download while on wifi...it never downloads...i turn off wifi and boom...it starts

sephtin

Reaction score

its interesting you say that because, this situation aside, if i pick an app to download while on wifi...it never downloads...i turn off wifi and boom...it starts

Really? Weird! Anyone else on Blurry experiencing this?
I have Focused... and I always make sure I'm on wifi before I try installing a new, or upgrading an app from the Market... *ponder*

I can't believe that it's a blurry *feature*...

Uhmm, what theme are you running? Did you restore from a backup? Any other mods that could have changed anything in /system?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

Really? Weird! Anyone else on Blurry experiencing this?
I have Focused... and I always make sure I'm on wifi before I try installing a new, or upgrading an app from the Market... *ponder*

I can't believe that it's a blurry *feature*...

Uhmm, what theme are you running? Did you restore from a backup? Any other mods that could have changed anything in /system?

well this issue was on my previous roms as well. not just blurry. and not just rubix so its not a rubix thing. just makes me curious what the heck is wrong lol

i am running just a blackbar mod from onix in rom manager. i started on a completely fresh rom. and no other mods...i just wanted a clean, fast stable rom. with a blk bar.....i cant stand seeing peoples Xs with a white bar...i just want to rip it out of their hands and mod it lol not sure why it bothers me so much? :icon_eek:

sephtin

Reaction score
Which black bar ?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sephtin

Reaction score
Which black bar ?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
if you go into rom manager....and look under 'onix concepts'...'blackmods returns'...3rd one down...i have used others though.

hmm, that should be ok.. I'm not sure. I guess only way I know to resolve.. would be .sbf, and start again. Once Blurry is installed, test it (it should work fine), then start adding things back, and see what causes it to break... ?

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Please help!!

After flashing this and the blckbar mod with the black blur widgets and doning a wipe on both I've lost calendar sync, setting and storage. I still have the app but no sync, setting and storage can anyone please help its really messing up my jorte???

sephtin

Reaction score
After flashing this and the blckbar mod with the black blur widgets and doning a wipe on both I've lost calendar sync, setting and storage. I still have the app but no sync, setting and storage can anyone please help its really messing up my jorte???

Reflash blurry, don't wipe cache/data. See if that fixes. If it fixes, it's probably the theme/barmod.